Best Whey Protein value on market

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Cake Batter?

if it tastes anything like real cake batter than that would be amazing.

i agree though with majorty of the people in here. ON Whey is great price, very high quality, and it tastes good.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am looking to add ten lbs of muscle this winter, is whey the best supplement to lifting for that goal?
not too sure what you're getting at.
but it sounds like you're trying to bulk? or have you already bulked and are looking to cut?

a polyblend whey is prob what ur looking for in terms of a whey supplement.

look up cnp propeptide.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

whey tho?
srsly?
eat food
it surprises me that people think mixing some bs powder into a glass of milk will help them get diesel...
this stuff is NOT good in the long run
u aware brah?
i hope you dont think ppl are being idiots and using whey as meal replacements.

protein powders are merely supplements for training.

nutrition comes from solid food.

this guy smh

you assumed that i think people use this as a meal replacement.. im not.. thats just silly.. its not an Ensure thread.. anyhow,

all im saying is theres far better natural PERFECT proteins out there with no crappy side affects
ever wonder why after you use this garbage you wanna +!!# your pants in like 15 minutes?

people are too concerned with "how many grams per scooop bro" and not soo much "what  am i feeding my hungry muscles"

drink your milk
"milk is for babies"

but look into hemp
brown rice
broccoli proteins etc
theres even beef protein and egg protein all these things that are far better than whey
its like u waste all this time in the gym being healthy and drink some garbage as a post workout suppliment, its beyond me

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

buy it an Amazon... save a few more bucks.

Good lookin'! Just got me two 5 lbs jugs.  They charge out the *+$ at my local Vitamin Shoppe. 

whey tho?
srsly?
eat food
it surprises me that people think mixing some bs powder into a glass of milk will help them get diesel...
this stuff is NOT good in the long run
u aware brah?

this guy smh

you assumed that i think people use this as a meal replacement.. im not.. thats just silly.. its not an Ensure thread.. anyhow,

all im saying is theres far better natural PERFECT proteins out there with no crappy side affects
ever wonder why after you use this garbage you wanna +!!# your pants in like 15 minutes?

people are too concerned with "how many grams per scooop bro" and not soo much "what  am i feeding my hungry muscles"

drink your milk
"milk is for babies"

but look into hemp
brown rice
broccoli proteins etc
theres even beef protein and egg protein all these things that are far better than whey
its like u waste all this time in the gym being healthy and drink some garbage as a post workout suppliment, its beyond me
I prefaced my statement with I hope you don't think.
Whey is a deritive of milk.  in terms of crapping my pants, I guess that happens to people who buy, and no pun intended, crappy whey protein.  That's why I say spend a little more for pure isolate.

In terms of other natural protein source, I agree with you in terms of the solid foods you listed. However, that's not really ideal for immediate post-workout or even pre as whole foods digest slower and cause bloating and cramps.

In terms of milk, I also agree. However, some people are on workout programs that cut out milk,  For example I'm off dairy for 12 weeks but do intend to reintroduce it to my body near the end of the program.

brown rice (great option for complex carbs)
broccoli (awesome fibrous carbs)
beef and egg white awesome lean protein.

However, these choices are optimal for daily nutrition but not as actual supplements for workout, if you see fitness as a science.

In terms of whey proetein...if it bothers you that much their are also powders based from soy, hemp. etc.

how about this.  immdeiately after workout I take in 2 scoops of protein powder which is essentially 50 grams of protein. and an hour or so later I eat a meal that consists of :nerd:z of grilled tilapia filet and about 100 grams of brown rice and a side of steamed broccoli.

please tell me where I am straying off my friend?

I feel like your advice about whole food coupled with knowledgable supplementation can only optimize results.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

buy it an Amazon... save a few more bucks.

Good lookin'! Just got me two 5 lbs jugs.  They charge out the *+$ at my local Vitamin Shoppe. 
wait wait wait. muscleandstrength.com is what i recommend. chedd it out

Myofusion and Tru-tein are awesome. I like them both cause they taste great with water. Peanut butter chocolate and cinnabun are my favorite flavors.

u aware brah?

this guy smh

drink your milk
"milk is for babies"

but look into hemp
brown rice
broccoli proteins etc
Whey is a deritive of milk.  in terms of crapping my pants, I guess that happens to people who buy, and no pun intended, crappy whey protein.  That's why I say spend a little more for pure isolate.

In terms of other natural protein source, I agree with you in terms of the solid foods you listed. However, that's not really ideal for immediate post-workout or even pre as whole foods digest slower and cause bloating and cramps.

In terms of milk, I also agree. However, some people are on workout programs that cut out milk,  For example I'm off dairy for 12 weeks but do intend to reintroduce it to my body near the end of the program.

However, these choices are optimal for daily nutrition but not as actual supplements for workout, if you see fitness as a science.

In terms of whey proetein...if it bothers you that much their are also powders based from soy, hemp. etc.

how about this.  immdeiately after workout I take in 2 scoops of protein powder which is essentially 50 grams of protein. and an hour or so later I eat a meal that consists of :nerd:z of grilled tilapia filet and about 100 grams of brown rice and a side of steamed broccoli.

I feel like your advice about whole food coupled with knowledgable supplementation can only optimize results.
tongue.gif
again you got me wrong
the stuff i listed is all protein powder suppliments
im not saying bring a bag of broccoli and a steak with you to the gym...

whey  is  to protein powder as tropical fantasy is to soda.. its literally the bottom of the barrel

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Myofusion and Tru-tein are awesome. I like them both cause they taste great with water. Peanut butter chocolate and cinnabun are my favorite flavors.
co sign these two and xtreme formulations i havent touched on whey for years

drink your milk
"milk is for babies"

but look into hemp
brown rice
broccoli proteins etc

tongue.gif
again you got me wrong

whey  is  to protein powder as tropical fantasy is to soda.. its literally the bottom of the barrel
oh okay . i got you. i misunderstood.
i will look into that stuff after my program is done.

if you can post some links for some of these products and also have any helpful articles too that'd be appreciated.

i hope to be in peak athletic form by november of next year as i hope to run the tough mudder.

thanks

MGN protein

and ISO Fuel protein

from muscleandstrength.com

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Herbalife

How the hell do you get that stuff though? I've always been kinda interested in Herbalife (especially with them being the sponsor for the LA Galaxy), but from what I've read, you have to have a independent distributor to get it.

I'm currently using ON Nitro Core 24...it's basically the same as BSN Syntha-6, so it's a blend of proteins rather than pure whey. The taste is pretty good, although now I just get vanilla and blend it with fruit/yogurt/etc. so the taste isn't that important. I may try something else eventually.  

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

optimum nutrition. 100% gold standard.
Yep been taking this for the past 4-5 years now.  Tried a few others in between but they don't cut it for me.  One scoop orange gatorade powder + ON vanilla + milk = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

drink your milk
"milk is for babies"

but look into hemp
brown rice
broccoli proteins etc

tongue.gif
again you got me wrong

whey  is  to protein powder as tropical fantasy is to soda.. its literally the bottom of the b arrel

These proteins are not exactly the easiest on the wallet. Do you have any recommended brands?

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I got Syntha-Phase. It was $34 at Vitamin World.
From my knowledge, Syntha is a blend and not just whey.

That's correct. Anybody have any experience with Syntha-Phase?

Back
Top Bottom