BET CANCELS ‘106 & PARK’; HEADING TO AN ONLINE PLATFORM!! FINALLY!!

Man when webbie got banned from the shown for messing with Roxie and terrace was feeling some type of way.. Awesome!

The show is good for the audience. But the reason it's canceled because celebrities is using it to bring positive messages to the youth which we all know certain people don't want

The end of an era. This show and Rap City were the heart of early '00 hip hop culture. Wasn't able to stand the test of time but sad to see it go.

In b4 video of Michelle slipping and falling.

The final episode will have the most ratings in 106&Park history. Wait, has BET announced what is going to replace it as its flagship show? :nerd:

Hits from the street >
Man when webbie got banned from the shown for messing with Roxie and terrace was feeling some type of way.. Awesome!

The show is good for the audience. But the reason it's canceled because celebrities is using it to bring positive messages to the youth which we all know certain people don't want

Last edited:
Lol when people found out roxy was using that fake accent :lol:

Girl speaks perfect articulated English

video?
She's a host on ET or Extra you can hear here there :lol:

Her act was always cringe worthy to me. Pretending to be Rican (she is Honduran and Chilean), talking about she gotta get her weave did, reppin' NY one minute then as soon as a Lil' Wayne or Birdman video plays she would be like I'm from New Orlaaaaans "I remember seeing Lil' Wayne whippin all kind of cars back in the day."

Now she on ET sounding like Maria Menounos :smh: :lol:

Terrance j on the E network sounds completely different too. I was laughing when I saw how they faked their accents on 106.

Lol when people found out roxy was using that fake accent :lol:

my least favorite accent is the white boy pretending to be inarticulate & black (never heard a black person even talk like that)
the eminem accent
i believe john cena used to break into it during thug-o-nomics

just makes me want too smack those who use it

Last edited:
My sister friend Kiera used to date Terrance

She said he's self centered and an ***

Terrance j on the E network sounds completely different too. I was laughing when I saw how they faked their accents on 106.

I think its the other way around, fake your accent for a predominant white network?
yeah. I doubt he's pretend for BET. but you can't sound like that on ET and red carpets.

Anyway, Julissa was so sexy back in the day. but she always came off as a ditz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom