BET CANCELS ‘106 & PARK’; HEADING TO AN ONLINE PLATFORM!! FINALLY!!

college hills main downfall was that they were in college and couldn't do stupid **** like on the real world or Jersey shore. they still had class and the girls didn't embrace their inner **** enough

I can't front like it wasn't a good show.  Sure many of us have outgrown it and view it differently now. Also, look what they have to work with in popular music these days plus you don't have to go on a video show to debut your new vid, plug your album, give an interview etc.
 it was a good show when it was necessary, it's just an outdated concept that stayed around too long
Basically.

New yrs eve 106 will always be appreciated
This.

I remember 106 & Park would be OD hyped when New Boyz would perform. :pimp:
I also remember when Maino performed All The Above, dude got no love. :lol:

Does anybody remember the episode of Freestyle Friday where one contestant was disqualified because his freestyle was rehearsed? Dude got exposed because someone from his camp was in the background rapping his "freestyle" with him word for word. :lol: :lol:
Unlimited reps to anyone who can find the video. :nerd:

Last edited:
hell no. wu tang and dipset should not be compared at all. dipset had a run.  wutang is forever

you must be young.  

You must be old.

Wu tang >>>>> Dipset

But to say Dipset had a "run"

Smh

No Limit had a run.

Cash Money had a run.

I'm not even a Dipset fan, but ****** was changing they whole life off these ******.

college hills main downfall was that they were in college and couldn't do stupid **** like on the real world or Jersey shore. they still had class and the girls didn't embrace their inner **** enough

:lol: i doubt they was really in college, i remember seeing that dude on the virgin islands one on pimp my ride

Greatest Moments In Rap City

View media item 1041474

I'd get this framed.

And IDK why y'all acting like Bow Wow isn't Lil ******* Bow Wow and don't have money/royalties from that + he does other shows and movies. He's on CSI I think. Worst comes to worst, he can go on Love and Hip Hop or some ****.

Y'all are weird praying for ****** to be broke and hurting.​

I will always say 106 & Park is a rip off of MTV's TRL.

they had good moments and all, don't know why it lasted this long .
It's a video countdown show with a host and crowd and occasional guests. Hardly a rip off at all. If it is then TRL is a rip off of talk shows and so on and so forth.

Last edited:

Bow Wow bout to turn that rolls royce in.
laugh.gif

i think "dipset had a run" is pretty accurate
@TroyD  will rep for vids when i re 
nthat.gif

Haven't watched since the set changed colors toward the end of the AJ and Free era. When it got all bright and od colorful, it lost it's soul.

I was also annoyed when Freestyle Friday would only come on on random Fridays.

Back
Top Bottom