BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher List Vol. Underwhelming

Yea no way is Diamond 15. She was 15 when Crime Mob came out with that Knuck If You Buck. I don't know when she got that bubble but a slimmie with a bubble is always nice.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall really think that new dude on GOOD music is dope?
roll.gif
CyHi Da Prince is terrible. Just because you're on GOOD music doesn't mean you are good.

JoJo had a good verse but he's so damn awkward that he comes off as corny.

Cyhi ripped that *%@!.... you're buggin'...or you didnt listen
He's terrible overall. Where did I comment on his verse?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall really think that new dude on GOOD music is dope?
roll.gif
CyHi Da Prince is terrible. Just because you're on GOOD music doesn't mean you are good.

JoJo had a good verse but he's so damn awkward that he comes off as corny.

Cyhi ripped that *%@!.... you're buggin'...or you didnt listen
He's terrible overall. Where did I comment on his verse?

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

laugh.gif
@ everybody disregarding Bones Brigade's verse.
i'd take Bones Brigante over most of da GOOD music dudes as far as da ciphers.....son completely ripped it along with yelawolf

only kanye, big sean, and common were really razor sharp.

How yall gone say Wiz didnt anything close okay, dude was talkin bout 2 wks ago like he did wat he wanted and if they dont like it f. SMH at dude attemptin to harmonize it.

How yall gone say Wiz didnt anything close okay, dude was talkin bout 2 wks ago like he did wat he wanted and if they dont like it f. SMH at dude attemptin to harmonize it.

Anybody wish we could trade this in for Rapcity

Anybody wish we could trade this in for Rapcity

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

laugh.gif
@ everybody disregarding Bones Brigade's verse.
i'd take Bones Brigante over most of da GOOD music dudes as far as da ciphers.....son completely ripped it along with yelawolf

only kanye, big sean, and common were really razor sharp.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Yea no way is Diamond 15. She was 15 when Crime Mob came out with that Knuck If You Buck. I don't know when she got that bubble but a slimmie with a bubble is always nice.

Over your head, it went
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Go to pages 4 and 5.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Over your head, it went
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Go to pages 4 and 5.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

(coulda swore I heard Ye's verse before tho...)

This is what I've been saying. Last year @ a concert he did it (or nsomething very simular). It was on MTO, there was a large thread on here about it also. I remember the line about him selling his soul to the devil & got toys like a happy meal or some @+%%

This is what I've been saying. Last year @ a concert he did it (or nsomething very simular). It was on MTO, there was a large thread on here about it also. I remember the line about him selling his soul to the devil & got toys like a happy meal or some @+%%

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

yea, i think it was from that cudi show earlier this year where he performed part of im so appalled

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

yea, i think it was from that cudi show earlier this year where he performed part of im so appalled

Alright.
Im not ecstatic off Tyga's verse, I can be calm now.

Tyga, Ye, Sean, Yelawolf, Diggy, Rev, Royce, Mickey, and Com all went in!

Tyga made his SECOND shot at wiz... hmm....

J.Cole did Blow Up. Next single.?
pimp.gif

Alright.
Im not ecstatic off Tyga's verse, I can be calm now.

Tyga, Ye, Sean, Yelawolf, Diggy, Rev, Royce, Mickey, and Com all went in!

Tyga made his SECOND shot at wiz... hmm....

J.Cole did Blow Up. Next single.?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom