BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher List Vol. Underwhelming

k thanks...

let me know when they drop music that matters to people who dont ride trains everywhere...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

k thanks...

let me know when they drop music that matters to people who dont ride trains everywhere...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Punches thrown...
Black and blue, black and blue

k thanks...

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Punches thrown...

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

wiz doesnt suck... he just actually makes songs instead of spitting as many punchlines he can think off... +%$! doesnt work well for a cypher but he makes better music than everyone that was in the cyphers sans GOOD

Vado, Bones, Royce, Diggy > Wiz, Your weed plate
what time doesn't realize is you can't fake da funk...it takes WAY more talent to do what yelawolf, vado, bones, diggy does then da BS singing on autotune.

vado got justin bieber rapping on his beats...time gonna be pedaling his fruity loop tracks on NT till da wheels on yuku fall off.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

wiz doesnt suck... he just actually makes songs instead of spitting as many punchlines he can think off... +%$! doesnt work well for a cypher but he makes better music than everyone that was in the cyphers sans GOOD

Vado, Bones, Royce, Diggy > Wiz, Your weed plate
what time doesn't realize is you can't fake da funk...it takes WAY more talent to do what yelawolf, vado, bones, diggy does then da BS singing on autotune.

vado got justin bieber rapping on his beats...time gonna be pedaling his fruity loop tracks on NT till da wheels on yuku fall off.

i dont use fruity loops and i dont even try to sell beats anymore... i keep them for myself...

i got 2 tracks on SS2 that %%$$ on vado's existence... REAL MUSIC...

i dont use fruity loops and i dont even try to sell beats anymore... i keep them for myself...

14izpz5.gif

14izpz5.gif

posting pictures doesnt say anything except ur a coat tail riding lame hoping to get quoted with some
laugh.gif
roll.gif

posting pictures doesnt say anything except ur a coat tail riding lame hoping to get quoted with some
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
this girl bitter 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
this girl bitter 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom