BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher List Vol. Underwhelming

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i dont use fruity loops and i dont even try to sell beats anymore... i keep them for myself...

i got 2 tracks on SS2 that %%$$ on vado's existence... REAL MUSIC...
awrmac.gif

i dont use fruity loops and i dont even try to sell beats anymore... i keep them for myself...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

yall really feelin Yelawolf???

dude sounds like a varient Marshall circa SSLP

Marshall Mathers LP EM>>>>Variant Marshall Mathers>>>>>Em on Recovery.

And Time is right about Wiz. Dude makes good chill songs. It takes more talent making a good song than it does spitting a million punchlines on a record.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

yall really feelin Yelawolf???

dude sounds like a varient Marshall circa SSLP

Marshall Mathers LP EM>>>>Variant Marshall Mathers>>>>>Em on Recovery.

And Time is right about Wiz. Dude makes good chill songs. It takes more talent making a good song than it does spitting a million punchlines on a record.

This lame $+% N right here is like a Mcdonalds cook yelling at Top Chef on tv. You have never done a @@!!!+% thing. You have never made a song worth a play, let alone 2. How you gonna down every single artist coming up like you're someone notable. 
Nothing you do will ever $*#% on Vado's existence. That local %***% is 30 times bigger than you, and since he ain't $*#%, you aint even a $*#% crumb. And you should look up to Vado, he's paving the way for garbage !*+%+@ like yourself. 

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

This lame $+% N right here is like a Mcdonalds cook yelling at Top Chef on tv. You have never done a @@!!!+% thing. You have never made a song worth a play, let alone 2. How you gonna down every single artist coming up like you're someone notable. 
Nothing you do will ever $*#% on Vado's existence. That local %***% is 30 times bigger than you, and since he ain't $*#%, you aint even a $*#% crumb. And you should look up to Vado, he's paving the way for garbage !*+%+@ like yourself. 

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

Originally Posted by Futuristic

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK
2wedo42.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK
2wedo42.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

164134__bb_l.jpg

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

164134__bb_l.jpg

Originally Posted by RoOk

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

164134__bb_l.jpg

A+ execution my man. "### just got real..."

Originally Posted by RoOk

YOU @@!!!+% SUCK

164134__bb_l.jpg

A+ execution my man. "### just got real..."

They played Vado. They shoulda put better people around him. That man is serious. Slime Flu not so serious (PRODUCTION SUCKS!)

They played Vado. They shoulda put better people around him. That man is serious. Slime Flu not so serious (PRODUCTION SUCKS!)

Originally Posted by JNastyCV

nah the beats are fine

Originally Posted by JNastyCV

nah the beats are fine

Back
Top Bottom