BET:Uncut Appreciation Vol. What that thang smell like

These Miley/Twerk conversations had me thinking about this fine television program earlier today. Been 7 years since the show got the axe 
mean.gif

I still remember randomly staying up late as **** one night flipping through the channels at my auntie house and stumbling upon *** on *** on ***.

The fap urge was too  strong, had me feeling kinda weird cause right after one of those BET Gospel shows came on 
laugh.gif

Nevertheless, it became a instant favorite. It also didn't hurt that some of the songs were hilarious 
roll.gif

As soon as this came on the screen it was on 
pimp.gif

So brehs lettuce appreciate one of the greatest shows to grace a BET programming schedule.

pouring-out-liquor.gif

7/6/2006 #NEVERFORGET 
tired.gif

Some of my favorites :

Last edited:
I remember staying up mad late in college to catch the uncut batter up video. I remember how shocked my aunt was when she stumbled upon tip drill

"I aint got no panties on, aint got no panties on, I aint got no panties on, on the dance floor"..

I remember staying up just to watch and then coming to school in the morning just to talk about the vids.. Good times

I saw BET Uncut for the first time while on the phone with a girl I was feeling at the time. Immediately lost all interest in the conversation.

When the Tip Drill vid came out it was a wrap though. Had my expectations all ****** up.

Man I can't remember the song but I remember the video with the girl with a huge *** and a Titans jersey at the end I loved that vid

What that thang smell like is the GOAT of uncut videos :smokin. :rofl: at the chicks putting their fingers to old man nose. Bought back memories with this OP

Last edited:
str8drop don't get this locked. Tip drill is the GOAT of uncut videos but what that thang smell like is the GOAT of uncut songs to me

The credit card swipe in tip drill

I ain't got no panties on

P poppin

The uncut version of right thurr

Good times for real. Crazy how some of those uncut video broads are probably married with kids seeing how alot of those videos were made 9-10 years ago by now. I wonder if hubby has any clue.

Tip Drill. The video that single handedly made me stop hating Nelly's guts and start to like the guy. Nelly I salute you.

the girls in those videos were so ugly and disgusting

the music was dope though
Ladies and Gentlemen. May I introduce.
The only person in history to watch BET Uncut for the music.

me and my homies would play poker till all late hours of night during this time period haha the game would slow down when BET UNCUT would come on. When serato came out with the video feature I wanted to make a BET UNCUT greatest hits video mix lol still in progress. Gotta get all these videos down.

these videos I remember clearly lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom