BET:Uncut Appreciation Vol. What that thang smell like

It must be your *** cuz it ain't your face

One of the best videos in music video history. Thank you for that one Nelly. :pimp:

Luda's P***y Poppin was nice too.

Last edited:
Aint no way Uncut would work no, doe.

The world is flipping out over Miley Cyress shaking the bottom of her back.

If any of those vids showed up on TV today, BET would be off the air by breakfast tomorrow.

Actually it doesnt work now because

You can see videos in demand online..

Miley Cyrus making news cuz she

sucks & being a slizz. Riri been

Do what she has.

Jay-z give it to me was another one too. Didn't realize till half way through why the video was uncut. Same goes for Dres next episode. I was a sophomore in high school. Used to record the tapes and sell them for 5 bucks!

tell my what that thannnngggg smell likkkkeeeee

roll.gif

I was just trying to explain to my coworkers about BET UNcut a few days ago. Nobody had heard of it or any of the songs and I couldnt go into too much detail cause I didnt wana end up in HR, but damn it hasnt even been gone long enough for it to already be fading from ppls memories. I love uncut I have like 25 episodes on my old desktop hard drive.

6th grade back in '03 :pimp:

I used to hate trying to stay up to watch it, only to fall asleep right before it comes on. & then waking up as soon as it goes off :smh:

Anyone remember the song with Tech from The Real World?

Wasn't really any naked ladies or anything but they were smoking through the whole video. It also explained why Tech was never around during The Real World.

B.E.T. Uncut....ahh the memories of high school, tall tees and the still tippin video

Man, I used to love BET Uncut. It was perfect to watch when you just came in, were drunk or couldn't sleep.

People complained so much they drove it off

It came on at 3am, your kids aren't supposed to be up then anyway :smh:

This white dude at my job was having a mid life crisis and a divorce, dude found uncut one night.. He came to work bragging about getting up, 2hrs early to watch uncut.. Dude got so hooked on black chicks he got a blk chick and got turned out.. All because of uncut....

Anyone remember the song with Tech from The Real World?

Wasn't really any naked ladies or anything but they were smoking through the whole video. It also explained why Tech was never around during The Real World.
The Firemen - *** Dance

Dude wanted to be a member of The Pharcyde so bad 
laugh.gif

Man, I used to love BET Uncut. It was perfect to watch when you just came in, were drunk or couldn't sleep.

People complained so much they drove it off

It came on at 3am, your kids aren't supposed to be up then anyway :smh:

Midnight on the West if you had satelitte :smokin :evil:

I remember Akinyele had a video on there too. Don't remember the beat nor the title, but them strippers were just poppin outta control :lol:

anybody remember the name of that song with Ali and Murphy lee from the st lunatics and Big Gipp. This video was like the grandpa of the tip drill video they were on a tour bus if i remember correclty

I remember elbowing everything in my living room when Lil Jon Bia Bia would come on too, and being intrigued and disgusted at the same time at Chyna Whites face

Last edited:
Tip Drill/2nd half of Still Tippin >>> all.

The mass in those vids alone :smh:

Last edited:
This white dude at my job was having a mid life crisis and a divorce, dude found uncut one night.. He came to work bragging about getting up, 2hrs early to watch uncut.. Dude got so hooked on black chicks he got a blk chick and got turned out.. All because of uncut....

:lol: changed his life

anybody remember the name of that song with Ali and Murphy lee from the st lunatics and Big Gipp. This video was like the grandpa of the tip drill video they were on a tour bus if i remember correclty

I remember elbowing everything in my living room when Lil Jon Bia Bia would come on too, and being intrigued and disgusted at the same time at Chyna Whites face
werk dat twerk dat

Back
Top Bottom