Better Actor: Denzel Washington or Will Smith

-macNcheeesee

I love em both and I do some acting too, but besides this, I'm goin to go with Will Smith on this.....It's dang near too close though man

Denzel's a great actor but naming his roles in Inside Man(anybody could've played his role), Man On Fire, The Great Debaters, and a few others is nothelping your argument at all
laugh.gif

When ppl say Denzel say he plays the same role. It's not really that he just does the same thing with every character. Have some lashing outargument/speech that's gets yall all fired up
laugh.gif
. Yall need to sitdown and watch like the last 10 Denzel movies and see how many times he raises his voice in some emoptional manner, plus I 'll bet yall will be sayingthose were the best scenes in the movie.

"YOU DON"T GET IT, HE'S MY SON! MY SON! AT THE END OF THE DAY HE'S MY SON!!! THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!! I WILL NOT BURY MY SON!! HE WILLBURY ME!!!!"

I don't maybe it's me but I'm kinda over him doing that, a great actor who's suppose to be on a different level should invoke a differentfeeling from his viewers with every role. Not the same one every damn time. But like I said both of these dudes aren't that good. PPL want Will Smith toplay a bad guy/villain, I want Denzel to play a role where he aint screaming at the top of his lungs just to get the same plot point across, time for him toplay a (()) or an addict and really sell that performance.

PPL need to stop mentioning Don Cheadle, these two don't belong in a convo with him, he actually has a broad range and his capapble at excelling at them.

Denzel

Scene in glory when he gets whipped > any thing Will has done.

*Morgan Freeman is better than both of them also

Both are inspirational to not only black people, but people in General. They are GREAT role models. they both are on top of their game. Cant choose one. Theygonna go down as the one of the GREATEST to ever do it.

Denzel is a damn good actor when it comes to playing certain roles.

But I prefer Will's versatility, and I always check for his new films.

Denzel...I have yet to see Will play a dark role like Training Day plus we all still rooted for Alonzo as the bad guy

Back
Top Bottom