Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

This show is outstanding. Most likely the best show on tv right now. Sheesh. Story, dialogue, acting, all A+.

Nacho's monologue was excellent.

This is my favorite scene from BCS.

Just saw that scene for the first time today and man that **** was so good.

That wouldn't have been good for gus since bolsa was the intermediary between the cartel.

So nachos pops could be in danger

Also on the other end, killing a high ranking cartel member like that could result in the same scenario.

And of course because bolsa is in BB
Can someone explain to me why he didn’t off Bolsa before he took himself out?

Just remember the writers are writing better call Saul after the fact with the breaking bad story line already cemented. He couldn’t off Bolsa due to the fact Bolsa is alive in Breaking Bad story line. They had to keep Bolsa alive for it to make sense.

Just remember the writers are writing better call Saul after the fact with the breaking bad story line already cemented. He couldn’t off Bolsa due to the fact Bolsa is alive in Breaking Bad story line. They had to keep Bolsa alive for it to make sense.
Right but I was hoping he get a shot off and hit him in the leg or something. 😂🤷‍♂️

-foe

napw618x08w81.jpg

He's probably gonna be at the car wash joint
He didn't meet Saul until that situation in BB.

It has to be a fast forward. I'm sure it all ties into where the season is going in the downfall of the Saul character and what happens to Gene.

BB starts like 4 years after where they are at now in BCS. Prolly a flash forward or super random cameo, no interaction.

BB starts like 4 years after where they are at now in BCS. Prolly a flash forward or super random cameo, no interaction.
Rando interaction wouldn't make sense. He'd remember bumping into the guy from the TV commercials. Those commercials should have played for 5+ years.

I think everything is going to come to a head for Gene. That flash back to Saul (after his corruption) is probably needed for the story.

Wow I thought they would keep Nacho's storyline going until the end of the first half of the season. Now the cartel storylines are probably gonna focus on Lalo and Gus trying to find and kill him. Lalo is smart enough to expose the truth that Nacho was working for Gus

Nacho was such a great character...just too hard to play both sides of the war.

Confession time... I thought it was fully caught up on the show so I went to go watch a recap of season 5 and 30 seconds into the recap. I realized I didn't finish season 5 so I finished season 5. It was incredible and then I caught up with the start of this season and maybe because I binge it. But Kim's transition and change has been shocking and a great way but man sad to see Nacho go surprised at how they did it though. I felt like you got to go out with a little bit of pride and respect and I really enjoyed that

Back
Top Bottom