Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Preview for tonight's episode.

Hit and Run

Despite assurances from the cartel, Gus takes extreme measures to protect himself against looming threats. Kim and Jimmy enlist the help of a local pro to put on a show for Cliff Main. Howard seeks outside counsel.

Putting this thought in spoiler in case some haven't seen BB. Dont want anyone mad lol

Walter white didn't even know it at the time. But in a way he avenged Nacho's death with the Hector/Gus pipe bomb incident in BB

Last edited:
vm6fqahadax81.png

Last edited:
I was ****ing dying when Saul parked Howard’s car on the yellow lines, moved the parking sign, and Howard just gets in and leaves. Seemingly not noticing at all. :rofl:

Straight oblivious :smh:

I'd notice if a cat was drivin around in my whip soon as I get in my car.
You'd think so. There are plenty of pranks online where people switch things up in ways that you see as obvious from an outside view. I've tried some of those things in real life, and no, people don't notice.

-foe

Not saying you're wrong....half these people can't see what's happening right in front of them on the daily.

With me though, in a case like my car, or my house, or my clothes/shoes.....Imma know if it was some funny business goin on.

100 percent.

First of all, this prank they pulled was :rofl: :rofl:

The man told the hooker to watch her feet, he's gonna have to pull off real fast, and then he did exactly that. :lol: :rofl: The level of detail these two go thru.

Kim/Mike scene. :wow: :pimp: That was AWESOME man. But I thought she would have recognized him as the guy on the phone when Lalo was in their spot moreso than him bein the guy from the desert. Either way, I thought it was interesting how unnerved she was. If she just told Saul who it was, he woulda told her Mike's on our side. (at least, in terms of bein a stand up criminal :lol: )

Gus underground tunnel from house to house. :lol:

We know Gus is safe. We know Mike and Saul are. The only ones we don't know are Lalo and Kim. Saul at least thinks Lalo is alive given the mention in Breaking. But that doesn't mean he has to be alive. But Kim.......she better be workin at a Cinnabon in Cincinnati or somethin.....

I... I didn't get the opening bike scene. 👀😬 Not the couple, not the dialogue, not none of it.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom