Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Best showdown in BB/BCS history. Both Gus and Lalo dropped 40 points in game 7 of the Finals and Gus won at the buzzer. They both knew what each other was capable of and tried their best to outsmart the other. Compared to BB, Gus and Mike both underestimated Walt and that gave Walt the edge when he came after them. And later Walt underestimated the neo-Nazi gang that led to his downfall.

Lalo is the GOAT Salamanca. He almost prevented the Fring Dynasty and Heisenberg Era by himself

1658040299000.png

ezgif-4-941d652939.gif

Last edited:
Best showdown in BB/BCS history. Both Gus and Lalo dropped 40 points in game 7 of the Finals and Gus won at the buzzer. They both knew what each other was capable of and tried their best to outsmart the other. Compared to BB, Gus and Mike both underestimated Walt and that gave Walt the edge when he came after them. And later Walt underestimated the neo-Nazi gang that led to his downfall.

Lalo is the GOAT Salamanca. He almost prevented the Fring Dynasty and Heisenberg Era by himself
Walt did not underestimate the neo nazis.

Hank and that snitch outsmarted Walt and those nazis showed up. All they did was kill some cops and make a snitch their slave and steal some money.

Nothing they did should count as "outsmarting" anyone including that sick **** Todd. They didn't set up anything or trick anyone. Just take advantage of any in your face situation.

Walt's L was looming once he started playing around with Hank.

Kim Wexler, the anti Skylar. :frown:

They literally wrote the perfect female character.

She's built for Jimmy, but not for Saul. :frown:

Gus really was elite in his patience for getting back at the Don.

Everybody predicting a violent end for Kim and then she just packs her bags and leaves

:lol:

I said it over and over. That man couldn't function if she died. People were clueless to predict that.

Leaving is one thing.......now he has hope of reconnecting with her as a Cinnabon manager. :lol:

Everybody predicting a violent end for Kim and then she just packs her bags and leaves

:lol:

Nah, I didn’t.

I’ve always stated that I think she goes to the cleaners and lambs it. I said if she dies, it’ll be after the events of Breaking Bad, probably from terminal illness. The show still isn’t over so I imagine we will see Kim again before it’s over.

Damn Saul and Kim are some cold bastards gaslighting Howard's wife like that :lol: :smh:

Kim just leaving cuz she feels guilty.

Shame Saul couldn't find his Claire Underwood.

Just checked the dates and I’m gonna be in Guatemala during the finally on vacation, I gotta figure something out lol
Pretty close to Belize. You sure you're coming back? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom