Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Jeff a real F up and super incompetent, but Saul already knew that before messing with yo :lol: :smh:
Hey he knows you can't make that pass to Kwame in paint. Shouldn't even have done it with dude bailing. Unless it was a subconscious attempt at getting caught.

Now that Kim confessed, next time her husband brings over Miracle whip, she gon slap tf out of him make him go back to Publix return it for Real mayo :lol:

Hell of an episode, Marion telling Jimmy she trusted him snapped him out of his trance and made him realize "am I really about to strangle an old lady with a telephone cord"

I can't blame Kim for anything, the guilt was weighing on her and hearing the bad guys are gone let her admit to it freely.

Jeff crashing the car had me laugh out loud

Damn, Kim really turned into a crybaby snitch…

What a shame. Kimmy Pinkman.

This will end with both her and Jimmy arrested.

5w0k8tf6vpg91.jpg

Saul ain’t the type to do a bid; curious to see how he bites the dust. The moral of his whole arc is greed is what usually does him in - he always initially gets away with the scheme but just can’t let things be. Gotta hit again with 20

Anyone remember if there was a scene in BB where you could hear Saul bouncing a ball off the wall in his office?

Saw some theories saying either jimmy signed a different name on the divorce papers hence the "have a nice life kim" line, so she'd be too hurt to look. Remember him thinking for a minute before he told Francesca to let kim in.

Or
Kim didn't file the divorce papers

This way he could choose not to testify against her or vice versa because of the marriage clause.

Also Bryan Cranston should be in the finale. He said he shot 2 scenes.

Kim is literally broken in half, word to Jim Ross.

She doesn't even allow herself to make decisions anymore, she either avoids giving a straight answer or replies w/ "I dunno, what do you think?".

Even stuck her self in doc review for a damn sprinkler company, which is essentially the same punishment that Howard gave her when he stuck her in the mail room.

Sad all around.

Can't believe this show is over next week, hopefully VG gives us that Gus spinoff.

one more left!
wow

kim did the right thing with that statement, makes sense why she did it

but doesnt make sense shes deciding to live a life she doesnt want to live.....seemly

kinda of find it hard to see jimmy get killed.....just the law chasing him? killing or suicide by cop? doenst seem like the way to go for him.....but on run again? i'm thinking jail, and he likes to be the prison who the media can go to for stories, books, movies etc...

Gilligan is working on new show unrelated to BB/BCS. wonder what platform gets it, dude def going to make himself a good deal. look at his imdb, lot of x-files, wrote Hancock. def think its going to be sciFi

breaking bad universe, doubt we see another series.....movie with gus would be cool

half hour comedy with saul in jail? comedy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom