Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

It's been pretty weak imo since the Lalo death. I missed the previous 2 black and white episodes where they show what he's been up to in Omaha with the guys that spotted him at Cinnabon. Honestly didn't care tbh. Feel like I didn't miss out on much and Marian calling the law on him was the perfect episode to come back on.
Why do you even watch the show lol

I’d never seen this before.

The first comment I saw was “Hi, I’m Hank, I’m here to audition for the part of Hank”. :rofl:

I hope that they're not really divorced theory pans out to throw out all that snitching.

I wish there was more than one episode left cuz the way I really want this to end is for Saul to get arrested, go on trial, end up defending himself, and miraculously wins the trial 🔥 Then pan to Chuck spinning in his grave.

Last edited:
Btw, I can't believe soo many of yall are turning on Kim. Her story arc is absolutely reasonable and makes sense. My favorite character on this show.
Malcom in the Middle is reasonable. This is the Breaking Bad universe.

-foe

We all saw her breaking bad and then we all saw the guilt from Howard just break her. Not sure why yall expected her to continue to be a down *** chick when she changed completely and years have passed. She changed, Jimmy is who he always was and deserves whatever comes from it. Jimmy is layered, sure but ultimately he's just slippin Jimmy. Chuck was right. 😕

I was more disappointed that he fell back into that crap than whatever Kim did.

Malcom in the Middle is reasonable. This is the Breaking Bad universe.

-foe

D55B225E-C7DB-4A46-989E-9F6312A37F87.gif

Back
Top Bottom