Beverly Hills Cop coming back 2016

They better bring Rosewood back too! And get Taggert outta retirement.. :lol:

"WONDER WOOOOORRRRRRRRRLLDDDDD, WONDER WOOOOORRRRRRRRRLLDDDDD... WHERE MAGIC DREAMS COME TRUE, IT'S A HAPPY PLACE FOR YOU..."

:lol:

i hope the movie is R rated like the orginals and not family oriented like alot of his movies in the past 15 years

Last edited:
I believe the third one was based on the amusement park. And the second one was dealing with that fine short-haired blonde that was a fashion killa'. Literally. I'll check out the fourth installment on blu-ray.

They shot it at Great America in the Bay Area. The even had to change the rides names so it just made that movie so dumb imo. Those guns were pretty dumb too. Number 2 was definitely the best.

but...can eddie get back to the old eddie..? dude been kinda meh for a while now.

He's the "old Eddie" now lol. All his buddies say he's that same dude. He can't be "On" all the time. That's what kept him around all these years.

I believe the third one was based on the amusement park. And the second one was dealing with that fine short-haired blonde that was a fashion killa'. Literally. I'll check out the fourth installment on blu-ray.

They shot it at Great America in the Bay Area. The even had to change the rides names so it just made that movie so dumb imo. Those guns were pretty dumb too. Number 2 was definitely the best.

Oh wow, I neva' eem' knew dat'.

Back
Top Bottom