BEWARE: Fleece Johnson a.k.a The Booty Warrior... WILL SOON BE FREE

Ain't nobody with bifocals raping me, bruh.

Shattering that glass all up in his eyes. 
Jelly or syrup lil homie
Neither 
devil.gif

whats messed up is the fact were laughing at him...dude rapes men and is somewhat famous for it..if he comes out and somehow converts this booty warrior stuff into money smh that would be the foulest ****

He's getting released because rapes in prison go unreported most of the time. What dude wants to admit he got his booty snatched?

And as far as we (and prison staff) know, dude could be full of ****, although he was pretty damn convincing. :lol:

RIP Kentucky.
:nerd: :frown:

Last edited:
"You can use jelly or syrup, I prefer jelly"

Actin like he ain't drop knowledge on you booty eatin NTers.

Man, that man is about to go home and sit down some where.

Im pretty sure he was considered a G before he went it, now hes known as the man "Booty Warrior".

Dude probably gonna pull a Biscuit.

u know they drop of all the dudes from the pen in ashland right

only reason I know I was taking the greyhound from ashland to dc and they dropped off a couple of dudes..this cat told me the meanest camp fire drug stories..said he was moving all types of stuff in chicago..then proceeded to say aye u wanna split a room since the bus isnt showing up smh...Im like naw and got the hell away lol

Last edited:
u know they drop of all the dudes from the pen in ashland right

only reason I know I was taking the greyhound from ashland to dc and they dropped off a couple of dudes..this cat told me the meanest camp fire drug stories..said he was moving all types of stuff in chicago..then proceeded to say aye u wanna split a room since the bus isnt showing up smh...Im like naw and got the hell away lol
Haha yeah,they are a federal prison in Ashland too,combine those facts with West Va. only being a separated by a bridge you see all kinds of crazy **** I stear clear of there unless I'm going into West Va or that part of Ohio for whatever reason :lol:

Serous question yall

Let's say yall were in jail doing a 10 year bid. And you on ya 2nd year. You're in general population. And Fleece approaches you on some 1 on 1 ****...and says "look, I'm getting that booty whether you like it or not, so you gonna give it up easy or you gonna make it hard for both of us" type ****, how would you react?

I asked one of my acquaintances this, and he said that he would pretend to be down with it, but offer to dome him first, then bite his joint and then start washing him. I looked at him like he was crazy, but it made sense. If you cut a shooters hand off, how is he gonna shoot?

Now I, as a man wouldn't do that ****. I'd just start fighting dude right there and hope for the best. But I would give him a razor blade to the jewels though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom