BEYONCE - BOW DOWN produced by HITBOY

B is fine as hell I drink the girls bath water but this song is...... Trash!!!

Sorry, but this is so not her, If my SUPER flaming gay cousin cant bang to it I know its trash

she's above this. i'd expect this from rihanna or ironically, keyshia cole. and i wouldnt be surprised.

but not her.

idk if this is really how she feels beneath the surface or if this is for shock value but shes one of the biggest superstars in the world. she doesnt need to do this kinda **** for attention. she's f****** beyonce! ???

was startin to really dig her demeanor/how she carried herself and respect her too. 2 steps forward, 1 step back i guess...

she's above this. i'd expect this from rihanna or ironically, keyshia cole. and i wouldnt be surprised.

but not her.

idk if this is really how she feels beneath the surface or if this is for shock value but shes one of the biggest superstars in the world. she doesnt need to do this kinda **** for attention. she's f****** beyonce! ???

was startin to really dig her demeanor/how she carried herself and respect her too. 2 steps forward, 1 step back i guess...

Y'all are really over thinking this :lol:

Hear Beyonce's song and she gotta perform - Common 

mean.gif

Beyonce makes the most successful ghetto/hood rat anthems.

Last edited:
Y'all are really over thinking this
laugh.gif
exactly lol. She likes to have fun too and she is from houston so it makes since. My twitter n instagram already started with the bow down tweets n pics so wait til it get to the poor birds wit no internet access. 

man yall heard rush limbaugh review of this song, my mind was blown, im like damn homie acctually played attention to something black

Remix coming out soon. Beyonce can do no wrong. She'll be crowned for the remix and having legends Willie, Scarface and Bun on it. Kirko Bangz has NO business on this record, even though Beyonce doesn't either.

I may have pissed myself a little at "you really think beyonce listened to ugk?" :lol:

Ditto Thanos, ditto.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom