Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

I wonder what these dudes would do if they actually got divorced? :lol: Start bashing Bey talking about facts only? :lol: :smh:

Dude I'll be grabbing be's mass all the time while we walk and smack it everytime she walks ahead me PDA all day [emoji]128521[/emoji]

But why have a woman like Be and not grab that nice round phatty she would have multiple blue ivys by me son

Last edited:
Grab her mass all you want, fam. Make sure you're an animal, tear it up and make her crave the D, on your private time.

A slap or slight grab here and there is cool and playful. Don't violate her in public by palming her mass while you guys casually roam the streets.
That makes her look like a sloot, and makes you look like a thirsty perv who's never held a piece of *** before.

:pimp:

Separate the men from the boys

Grab her mass all you want, fam. Make sure you're an animal, tear it up and make her crave the D, on your private time.

A slap or slight grab here and there is cool and playful. Don't violate her in public by palming her mass while you guys casually roam the streets.
That makes her look like a sloot, and makes you look like a thirsty perv who's never held a piece of *** before.

Im act jus like da GOAT
Dont care what ppl like whatcanisay or others in public think if i wanna grab da mass im gunna grab the mass

Dont let other ppl thoughts stop u from grabbing mass

One of the best mass grabs ever...

I do this only once throughout the night though...

My girl has no butt :frown:
big breasts though
But sometime I miss having a girl with them cakes

Grab it still bruh...

She's gonna like it even more because normally cats don't be rubbing on it cuz its small.....

I want a mass grab report by tomorrow...go get on it now.

View media item 1010138
The thirst in some of you.
perverted boyfriend?

I be grabbing my yambs butts all day.

They like it. :pimp:
big breasts though

One of the best mass grabs ever...

I do this only once throughout the night though...

big breasts though

Grab it still bruh...

She's gonna like it even more because normally cats don't be rubbing on it cuz its small.....

I want a mass grab report by tomorrow...go get on it now.

The thirst in some of you.
perverted boyfriend?

I be grabbing my yambs butts all day.

They like it. :pimp:
big breasts though

Flatbacks aren't immune from booty grabs either, just looks and feels awkward, but it's cool
View media item 1010436View media item 1010435
:lol: naw i know
it aint exactly flat but it doesnt have that full roundness
yall know how asian females backsides look like

NT 'ers don't like touching women *** now
Women like being violated it's not like rape it's your broad sheeeet if my woman just had breast Ill grab them too in public

Back
Top Bottom