Beyonce cheating on Jay-Z? vol. 99.9 problems

You ain't lying, have you shootin 5 firm loads.

You'll feel like your meat is on IR the next day though.

son dark liquor as a whole is that mr. hyde juice. **** has me hella savage life. mentally i see what i'm doing, but physically i can't stop myself hahaha. moms would be appalled.

Nas lost :smh:

Nas had to immediately dish out $47,249.42 in back child support and $40,454 in back spousal support. The judge also ordered him to pay $10 grand a month in spousal support until he pays off almost $300,000 he owes to Kelis in back child/spousal support. He also has to pay 90% of Kelis’s legal fees in the amount of $155,787.28 and $48,549.83 to cover Kelis

Nas lost :smh:

Nas had to immediately dish out $47,249.42 in back child support and $40,454 in back spousal support. The judge also ordered him to pay $10 grand a month in spousal support until he pays off almost $300,000 he owes to Kelis in back child/spousal support. He also has to pay 90% of Kelis’s legal fees in the amount of $155,787.28 and $48,549.83 to cover Kelis

God son is a millionaire he already paid that off

i guess part of being a rap artist is living your art therefore real-life business acumen plays a part in judging the artist
since a lot of elements glorified in the music tie into that

but think about that for a second...messed up right?

artists' financial status shouldn't even be close to the top of the list in judging their content
think of how many artists fell off after they got hit off with the money?

anyways

Ive been listening to some old case joints tonight..and ran across this video..peep whose the co-star lol

One of the best Case songs :pimp:

Missing You chick > Chicks in Not Your Friend vid > Bey though.

Last edited:
Back when I wasted time listening to non-rap, that song with him in the desert was listenable 

Those lyrics are stupid. 

Snow coming after June? UWOTM8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom