Beyonce - Diva (Produced by Bangladesh)

Sounds like a Milli so thats kind of a gift and curse I guess. BUT!! The females are gonna chew this the !@!$ up
laugh.gif
. Hell I like Beyonce's rappin.

Same drums and bass...different "sample"....Females are gonna eat this song up....I can see it now...

...This WILL take over every females MySpace page
laugh.gif

Yeah Bangeldesh is corny for this. Pretty much used the same beat and just a different sample. Not really feeling this song.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Yeah Bangeldesh is corny for this. Pretty much used the same beat and just a different sample. Not really feeling this song.

he does that all the time, or reverses the beat to make it sound different.

It does sound a bit like a milli but i can't blame him for making the money dont hate on that man he didn't make her buy that beat she had a part in itbut she still my number one. but the girls will probably will eat this up

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I'm pretty sure a lot of artist's tell bangladesh "gimme a beat like a millie" when they want him to make a beat for them, Idon't think it's just him that wants to make "a millie" type beats over and over again, it is the labels and artists that want that kind ofbeat. Look at The Runners and how many beats they made that all sounded like "hustlin", and if you look at the stuff they are making now it isentirely different and I think thats because artists went up to them and said "gimme a beat like hustlin'" and thats what they gave them. Notsaying thats true but thats just my take on it.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Same drums and bass...different "sample"....Females are gonna eat this song up....I can see it now...

...This WILL take over every females MySpace page
laugh.gif

i can see it now
smh.gif

There are so many talented producers that aren't in the spotlight, but this fool gets some shine...

i don't like it but the radio will play it a million times and i'll know all the words in a month...

Back
Top Bottom