Beyonce's First Post-Baby Appearance

Two females are telling you she got big boobs and you are gonna argue DC?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Plump breastmilk ******* are no ******* for you? Talking as if she an A cup. 
Breastmilk from what? She never had a damn baby. Come on now.
I am talking as if she doesn't have ******* worth talking about. Which she doesn't. Never said she was an A cup.
They are not worth talking about? Do you even enjoy female breasts? Whatever floats your boat. 
roll.gif

She doesn't have *******, show me a picture with NO ASSISTANCE in which she has *******. Don't turn the table and talk about how I love to argue to change the focus from the topic. She doesn't have *******. I don't care if two women are saying that. As if you being a woman makes you more qualified or optically superior. It is the bra. Point blank.

Do I like *******? ******* are the best part of a woman's body. My activity/views in the Breast thread > any other woman related thread here.

You all focus too much on it being me and allow that to take away from the message. She doesn't have *******. Point blank. Not sure why you all can't understand how pushup bras work.

That is what we are trying to argue with you. How can you say those plump breastmilk ******* are NOT *******?

Side boob in the dress. They look pretty handful to me. *shrug*
beyonce-post-baby-body-2.jpg

She has to give birth to have breast milk. Not sure of this mythical breastmilk you speak of HH.

Show me a picture that is not in a flattering outfit that shows her PURE TITTY MEAT.

She has to give birth to have breast milk. Not sure of this mythical breastmilk you speak of HH.

Show me a picture that is not in a flattering outfit that shows he PURE TITTY MEAT.

There is a time where one must just stop, this is now.
You are not her vagina, you do not have sex with her, how can you say she didnt have a child.

You sound like those basic birds on the other sites.

Go do some push up and get some testosterone back.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Show me a picture that is not in a flattering outfit that shows he PURE TITTY MEAT.

There is a time where one must just stop, this is now.
You are not her vagina, you do not have sex with her, how can you say she didnt have a child.

You sound like those basic birds on the other sites.

Go do some push up and get some testosterone back.
You are right. I am gossiping like a female. I will stop. Thanks for checking me.
I am about to do 30 pushups.

Show me a picture that is not in a flattering outfit that shows her PURE TITTY MEAT.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo this man has the wildest quotes regarding breast.  I'm still recovering from the Paula Dean comments
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

those pulled pork sliders in the background ??? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 they look amazing 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.... they do look good though
i feel like beyonces always looked like that.. but wow those sliders look ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom