Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

would still lick Jay Z's penis.
that gif 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how many of yall didnt even notice the %+%%+ in all black lol..  i didnt see it him until the 3rd time.  
Dude looks like he was photoshopped into the pic
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

lawddddddddddddddddddd.... how did that camel get that?
30t6p3b.gif

Lol. Just one of the great mysteries of life...like why do birds fly? Just dont know
But damn Beyonce is one hell of a dime piece

Not even breast implants she has on a damn push up bra. I mean look at the last picture ^. You don't see any pure titty meat. If she had ******* they would but up in her neck almost, even with a pushup bra they aren't MVP status.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Not even breast implants she has on a damn push up bra. I mean look at the last picture ^. You don't see any pure titty meat. If she had ******* they would but up in her neck almost, even with a pushup bra they aren't MVP status.
you are such a hater. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

you are such a hater. 
laugh.gif
I think he just argues for the sake of it. Like he thinks someone has to disagree.
laugh.gif

Those thangs are looking ripe though..
devil.gif
Jay won!
jay2.gif

(Nas lost)

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

you are such a hater. 
laugh.gif
I think he just argues for the sake of it. Like he thinks someone has to disagree.
laugh.gif
DC been trollin before @*@!*$ even knew what trollin meant...

Dude just has to disagree and attempt to buzzkill when he senses peeps are enjoying something too much. Just pay attention in future threads. It's like clockwork.

Her and Jay-z were at the magic game last night. @*%@ was pretty awesome.

Till I saw Pharrell in his Ferrari.

Aahh so heess DCAllAmerican that i been reading about...
Dawg how can u look at any of those pics and hate?? 
30t6p3b.gif

Like all these girls out here dnt wear pushups...

Mmmm the things I would do... Honestly I wouldnt even know what to do first. 

Her body's like an amusement park
devil.gif

you are such a hater. 
laugh.gif

For pointing out the obvious? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

30t6p3b.gif

I mean I could see if I said she didn't look good but if folks in here are saying ******* this and ******* that and it is clearly with material assistance why shouldn't I speak up? She doesn't have any *******, it is the bra. Point blank. She still looks good in those pictures. But she has no *******. 

you are such a hater. 
laugh.gif

For pointing out the obvious? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kareem the Dream

30t6p3b.gif

I mean I could see if I said she didn't look good but if folks in here are saying ******* this and ******* that and it is clearly with material assistance why shouldn't I speak up? She doesn't have any *******, it is the bra. Point blank. She still looks good in those pictures. But she has no *******. 

Plump breastmilk ******* are no ******* for you? Talking as if she an A cup. 

She has bigger breast now DC. The hell? You can see it. I see it. I know what to look for.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Breastmilk from what? She never had a damn baby. Come on now.
I am talking as if she doesn't have ******* worth talking about. Which she doesn't. Never said she was an A cup.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Breastmilk from what? She never had a damn baby. Come on now.
I am talking as if she doesn't have ******* worth talking about. Which she doesn't. Never said she was an A cup.

They are not worth talking about? Do you even enjoy female breasts? Whatever floats your boat. 

Back
Top Bottom