Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

I am very very curious of the cushion used in the Melos. Wonder if Brandblack is letting him use the Jetlon plus

Screen-Shot-2017-09-12-at-11.03.23-PM.png

Heard supposedly that BBB is doing a partnership/project with Brand Black and redoing Lonzo's shoe. Heard that people that pre ordered Lonzo's shoe will get the new upgraded shoe instead. Heard the announcement while be made in a week or so. Not sure how true it is.

I guess they remade/released the ZO2s (now ZO2 Primes) now that they have some BrandBlack tech...

BBB really swindled these guys who bought the OG ZO2's man. :lol:

EDIT: Nevermind unless they actually ship out the redesigned shoe instead.

The new ones are sick. Brandblack did their thing on this one. I'd cop but knowing BBB prices not a chance

At least they let those that pre-order the first one have the new one instead of sticking them with original pair. That's an upgrade, but still expensive. #i'mnotabigballer

Love that they are working with brandblack!!! I am a huge brandblack supporter and have owned every one of their basketball shoes since the JC2. Now my question is, what about us who ordered the red and blue independence day shoe....we still getting the old version or will those be remixed as well. I guess time will tell

At least they let those that pre-order the first one have the new one instead of sticking them with original pair. That's an upgrade, but still expensive. #i'mnotabigballer

They are. All OG orders are being converted to the new ZO2's.

I am one of the very .....very few that didnt mind (liked) the original shoe so with that said the question has to be asked, do you think there is any value in the original design if....( and this is a big if) Lonzo ends of being great and being apart of a Lakers championship team down the road ??

Social engineering

I like the OG pair better and I’d be hot dropping $500, to get something completely different. They didn’t even build off of the OG design

look much better and if brand black involved you know they will perform well.

if you are an early preorder that might be a hard decision choosing which one to get the original or the remix? you get a choice right?

the original will be a collectors item

Back
Top Bottom