Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

look much better and if brand black involved you know they will perform well.

if you are an early preorder that might be a hard decision choosing which one to get the original or the remix? you get a choice right?

the original will be a collectors item
you only get the remix

look much better and if brand black involved you know they will perform well.

if you are an early preorder that might be a hard decision choosing which one to get the original or the remix? you get a choice right?

the original will be a collectors item
No you do not get to choose ( I already tried to keep my order for the original pair) you either get the remix pair or a refund

ED91A4E2-C387-4BFF-8BD0-860E414365ED.jpeg

Nightwing got his pair in

I will be happy to get these but still wish I had the option of getting the original design.

Paying $500 for a $100 shoe with a different logo. :smh:

Better look than the OG though.

It's all to make the most profit or well... more so cut down on losses. The pre-order and long wait to receive the product is so that the company makes the shoes to order rather than mass producing them and taking losses on pairs that don't get sold. You want the shoe to have the Big Baller feel and don't want it to end up at Outlets or marked down on their website.

Anyways, I did up my own colorway of the ZO2 inspired by Magic's converse weapons mixed with some Laker history. I call it the Showtime to Zo'time. The color blocking is taken directly from Magic's weapons. While the material choice is taken from Kobe's mamba nickname.

DK8ioqPV4AASdiw.jpg

It's all to make the most profit or well... more so cut down on losses. The pre-order and long wait to receive the product is so that the company makes the shoes to order rather than mass producing them and taking losses on pairs that don't get sold. You want the shoe to have the Big Baller feel and don't want it to end up at Outlets or marked down on their website.

Anyways, I did up my own colorway of the ZO2 inspired by Magic's converse weapons mixed with some Laker history. I call it the Showtime to Zo'time. The color blocking is taken directly from Magic's weapons. While the material choice is taken from Kobe's mamba nickname.

DK8ioqPV4AASdiw.jpg

like these better than the original showtime zo2s

I will be happy to get these but still wish I had the option of getting the original design.
Not saying that the "Remix" is worth the money but at least it's going to be a real basketball sneaker. The original shoe was a cheaply made Kobe rip-off, for sure made by some lousy Chinese manufacturer. It wasn't even using good raw materials. Lets just forget it existed

Paying $500 for a $100 shoe with a different logo. :smh:

Better look than the OG though.

Agreed, so watch the Brandblack models like the Z02's start selling once new ones are released.

DK8ioqPV4AASdiw.jpg

I like

Not saying that the "Remix" is worth the money but at least it's going to be a real basketball sneaker. The original shoe was a cheaply made Kobe rip-off, for sure made by some lousy Chinese manufacturer. It wasn't even using good raw materials. Lets just forget it existed

I liked the originals more then the remix

Are u a buyer? If not than your opinion on the original is moot.....me as A actual buyer of the product I will not " forget it existed" because I prefer it to the remix. I am happy BB's group is behind triple B now but I personally like the original design.

Are u a buyer? If not than your opinion on the original is moot......
My opinion of the shoe is low but it's not lower than my opinion of the people that actually think it was a great shoe in any capacity. I guess taste can't be bought #BBB

Back
Top Bottom