Big Brother / Little Brother

I'm a big brother to a 14 year old three sport athlete here in NC. He's like my son, I love that boy more than my own life. One of the ways I show Ilove him is to keep heat on his feet. Maybe I'll post a little bit of his collection later. He's got everything from retro 1's, 5's, etc. tothe XX3. What's funny is that he doesn't remember MJ in his heyday, so I pass on the stories, the love of his game and his sneakers. I was wondering ifany of you guys out there have little brothers that you share that Jordan bond with. Share your story, show us pics.

i have a twin who is younger than I am by a minute but ive always treated him as my younger bro (parents always told me to watch out for him) and i buy himkicks even though he isnt a big J-head or anything and i think he appreciates them a lot. i wear mines more than he does but its nice to share something i lovewith him, costs a lot but its nice to know we have something to share. i think ive turned him into a shoehead now too since he goes out looking for kicks helikes now too :/

I dont have any siblings...But i did try to get my nephew into some stuff i was into a few years ago. He didnt seem to care, so i stopped.

Nice thing you're doing...

i have a lil brother and an older brother, they like jordans they jus don't look after them like i do mines, i get my lil brother jordans every now andthen hes 18 but he goes out and parties and they come back messed up, same with my older brother, so i don't bother with them no more, but i got a lilnephew who's 2, and i've been hookin him up since he was born. but yeah i'll like to pass the love i share with my nephew if anyone

Sounds like me with my 10 year old son. I've kept Jordan's on him and his 9 month old brother since they came home from the hospital.
laugh.gif

i have a little brother and we always buy each other sneakers we think the other one will like

I don't have any siblings but I tried it with my little cousin who's 11 years old and all he does is tell me how stupid it is for me to have my roomoverflowing with sneakers, but deep down inside what non shoe head wouldn't like to have a pair of Jordans?
laugh.gif

Dang that boi stay fresh lol....wish i had a lil bro....but i got a lil cousin that be rockin heat...he nine....his older sister just gave him all hershoes....From sheeds.....4s, 5s, 17s.....he got some heat.....might post pics.....

I got 3 bros two older one younger, i plan on gettin em all some heat for christmas. I been handin down some of my j's to the younger one, they aint intothe shoe game much though, jus showin the love.

i'm 41 my brother is 18. i had him into j's when he has younger. i even bought all the j's for him. he even was into watching the bulls when theymade the seconde 3 peate run. but then he got to highschool and got into xbox 360 and gave up playing hoops. i bought him some j's and he didn't takecare of them so i knew collecting wasn't his thing. . to bad too. because if he would have showed me he cared about his j's and kept them clean then imuight have started giving my ds j's to him instead of selling them.

my little cousin became a sneakerhead out of nowhere but he doesnt know too much so i try to school him and his friends on the sneakers, i also got him someheat for his bday and other holidays but, he doesnt know anything really just is one of the new age hypebeasts "if they say jordan on it, i probablyshould buy it" lol

My brother won't even wear shoes most of the time, he's always in sandals. I think he's starting to come around though.

Every shoe i buy, i get a 2nd pair for 1 of my step brothers... my twin died when i was a baby, and even though my brother is 4 yrs younger, everybody says wetalk and act the same, so they started calling us twin(s) a few yrs ago.. i buy him shoes because he puts all his energy into sports and school so he can getout of his neighborhood. I even moved myself into a bigger place, so when he comes home on breaks, he wont have to go back to his old neighborhood

Good topic but I know this has been posted before not with pics though. I will search and just copy my story I dont feel like typing it all over again

I also keep one of my family members laced with "heat".....

2006wds.jpg

Here I have Spike wearing some sample AJ 2009s.

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

Every shoe i buy, i get a 2nd pair for 1 of my step brothers... my twin died when i was a baby, and even though my brother is 4 yrs younger, everybody says we talk and act the same, so they started calling us twin(s) a few yrs ago.. i buy him shoes because he puts all his energy into sports and school so he can get out of his neighborhood. I even moved myself into a bigger place, so when he comes home on breaks, he wont have to go back to his old neighborhood
i always wanted a twin...damn man that sucks though...but thats love to ove to a different house so he aint gotta go to his old neighborhood....

Back
Top Bottom