Big Brother / Little Brother

thanx for all the compliments, makes me feel good, that im showin love to my nephew, will def. get him some more shoes and keep showin mad love, but man i wanta kid so i can show have him lovin them like me. lol

great stories everyone

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I also keep one of my family members laced with "heat".....

2006wds.jpg

Here I have Spike wearing some sample AJ 2009s.

DAMN that is so DOPE SAMPLE 2009 already ... DAMN

playamademex - nice pics of the young man.

i remember when the all star XX3 came out. I really wanted em, but at the time only had the cash for one pair, so you know my lil brother had to have em.

eh kinda gotten my brother into the sneaker game. He just boughten a couple pairs of j's this year. N I let him rock some of my kicks. I just tell him tomake sure he doesn't mess em up to bad.lol

My lil bro # 6. rockin 8 aquas. his kinda in the sneaker game but doesnt really pay attention to it that much

no lil' brothers for me yo. im tryin to keep my little nephew laced though. he's only 1, but whenever i see j's in infant sizes i try to cop forhim. i bought him the aqua VIII's when i bought mine, & he has some low top xi's that i found in his size too. i got a lil' sister though.she's 2 years younger (18) but i try to school her even though she's not a big fan. the only ones she's seen that she likes are the old loveI's & the hare VII's, & i bought her both for christmas this year. so i'm doin my part to spread the love.

i don't have a little brother but i keep my godson laced in jays... and how ironic, my godson's name is jordan.
on a side note, i have a younger cousin (we're 10 years apart) and he and i share the same love for mj, jordans, and the game of basketball in general.back in the day, i remember giving him one of my og infrared vi's since my feet grew out of 'em (shoes were still in good condition). he wore 'em afew times but my aunt (his mom) threw 'em away!
now he's a manager at a shoe store and holds me down with my pairs of jays.

i have a little brother. he wear sz 7 shoe now. But I bought him a sz. 8.5 "true blue" spizikes. Me and him have matching pairs I just have to waithe gets a little bigger.

i got my lil cuz (8 months younger than me) into likeing j's and @$%+ but he dont
wanna spend da money on real shoes so he goes and buys them off fake websites
and says there real to me!!!
effin pisses me off!!!
he got some 23 fusions da other day nd i was just like
cuz seriously.!?
i taught you better than dat
and then he's like naw cuz they real man they real
nd im just like shut up foo
you stupid.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

i got my lil cuz (8 months younger than me) into likeing j's and @$%+ but he dont
effin pisses me off!!!
cuz seriously.!?
you stupid.

say you have a suprise for yo cuz,take him out back,and put 5 bars of soap in a tube sock
and beat him till hes dead....then hit him a couple more times
smile.gif
wink.gif

I actually buy heat for my two older brothers. They helped me out a lot and always looked out for me growing up, so its my way of saying thanks to them.

well I'm the oldest and I have a sister but she could give a hoots %$& about who michael jordan is. but when I was younger and still today my uncletells me stories about Michael Jordan back in his very first years. as well as other players. in fact one time after a game that my uncle went to, shawn kempthrew his shoes at the crowd and my uncle was able to snatch one. he also took a picture with jordan one time and he's got a sick collection of jordanstoo. he's been collecting since 88 if I'm not mistaken. I'll take some pics of his stuff next time i go over.

btw nice post. better than the annoying topics that get posted daily in here. good job op.

It's crazy because now my brother is only 14 but is almost wearing my size 13 - I used to buy him his own and my old hand me down's but now we canshare

I still have a pair of OG 11's that i had in 8th grade I believe - anyway i passed them down to him, he wore em, and now he's too big for them - but westill have em. a collector's item now and they still look decent.

There's nothin like the love of a brother

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

effin pisses me off!!!
cuz seriously.!?
you stupid.

say you have a suprise for yo cuz,take him out back,and put 5 bars of soap in a tube sock
and beat him till hes dead....then hit him a couple more times
smile.gif
wink.gif
wow. you are officially the weirdest 8th grade niketalker EVER

i have a three year old cousin that ima be hookin up wit mad heat and have another younger cousin that likes jordans cuz i like them so hell be getting mycollection once im retired

picked up my lil cousin here the mars blackmon 4 - that's my lil bro in the back with the white/orange retro 8

2dm9nd0.jpg

help me out guys - i started the post but i don't know how to make these pics smaller - show me the way

Back
Top Bottom