BIG EAST TOURNEY THREAD MARCH 10TH-14TH: Time for the big boys.

The walk on's catching minutes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Jim pullin the tired card already...

Get off that G, you could tell they were done yesterday, this game was strictly adrenaline G

The zone isn't moving at all... after the 2nd ball reversal they aren't even shifting anymore, hence the 2 3's by Terrence and the foul by Pauldown low

They'

indifferent.gif
@ Bilas getting caught saying "it's now or never... if they don't make a...." BUSTED.

Biggest Syracuse hater next to Gottlieb.

I see why Onuaku doesn't use the glass now, this _ just threw it straight off the glass it looked like he attempted to pass it back to himself
smh.gif

I'ma tell you now, JF has done this ALL YEAR. Rell and Peppers and SCuse can co-sign that Jonny simply has games like this. He don't do @!!$ for theentire 1st half and then you wait to see if he turns it up in the 2nd half.

Some games he does, and some games he doesn't.

Originally Posted by SpecialEd88

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Got damn it Paul.

I don't know who frustrates me more, Paul or Big Rick.
Paul by far. Bball IQ is non-existent.
You sure??
I don't know how many times Big Rick has gotten stripped tonight.

edit:
And now missed a bunny.
mad.gif

I'ma tell you now, JF has done this ALL YEAR. Rell and Peppers and SCuse can co-sign that Jonny simply has games like this. He don't do @!!$ for the entire 1st half and then you wait to see if he turns it up in the 2nd half.

I know I've been watching him since his soph yr. However this just doesn't look to be the same, he just looks drained in the face.

How you routinely miss lay ups like this is just mind blowing to me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I'ma tell you now, JF has done this ALL YEAR. Rell and Peppers and SCuse can co-sign that Jonny simply has games like this. He don't do @!!$ for the entire 1st half and then you wait to see if he turns it up in the 2nd half.

I know I've been watching him since his soph yr. However this just doesn't look to be the same, he just looks drained in the face.

How you routinely miss lay ups like this is just mind blowing to me
smh.gif
Yeah, I know you been following Jonny for a minute.

And will Bilas st.fu with all that "Syracuse looks deflated", "Syracuse looks tired", "Flynn is on fumes" talk.

Look He's Dead Out There.

I've never saw Jonny stand on defense with his hands on his hips. In 5yrs I've NEVER seen that.

Back
Top Bottom