BIG EAST TOURNEY THREAD MARCH 10TH-14TH: Time for the big boys.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

I am in a house with no electricity...Niketalk is essentially giving me the play by play...someone tell me whose fouled out at this point...
Everyone.

Boeheim and Calhoun are playing 1 on 1 to determine the winner now.

lol at #2 out there doin jumpin jacks with fresh legs while everyone else is gasping for water.
roll.gif

I know that dude came from the student section.

"Walk on." Yeah, he just walked on right there for the first time ever.
Boeheim and Calhoun are playing 1 on 1 to determine the winner now.
roll.gif

lol at #2 out there doin jumpin jacks with fresh legs while everyone else is gasping for water.

laugh.gif
Man, they ain't fish
roll.gif

I am in a house with no electricity...Niketalk is essentially giving me the play by play...someone tell me whose fouled out at this point...

My man.. what the hell?
U in one of them row houses wallace n poot stayed in on the wire?

Looks like Johnny Flynn watches alot of tape of Chris Paul. Not that their games are similar but his movements are very similar to Paul's on the court. Theway he attacks screens, hesitation dribble, etc.

I PM'd you but in case you dont see it
link

McDonough....incredible he's allowed to call Cuse games...

guy is gona lose it if they pull it out

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

My man.. what the hell?
U in one of them row houses wallace n poot stayed in on the wire?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...nah my mom has 2 cribs...I just usually stay in this one by myself even though we aint had electricity in this mug for a min now...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

can you imagine if GUS JOHNSON was doing this game? dude wouldve climaxed after every OT

Back
Top Bottom