Big List of Game Release Dates - Feb 2013 Edition

[h3]February 2013[/h3][h3]March 2013[/h3][h3]April 2013[/h3][h3]May 2013[/h3][h3]June 2013[/h3][h3]July 2013[/h3][h3]August 2013[/h3][h3]September 2013[/h3][h3]TBA 2013[/h3][h3]December 2014[/h3][h3]TBA[/h3]

Ten to 12 games in that list. 3 this month alone with
Cry sis
Ray man
Fire emblem

Plus I bought. Dead space

Only game I am interested in this year besides the usual NBA2k and Madden

SEPTEMBER 2013
17/09 - Grand Theft Auto V - (PS3, X360)

looking forward to pokemon x and ground zeroes. hopefully my xbox would last through that game lol. still running the original 360 now that i sold the ps3...:rolleyes no word of smash bros 3ds though?

I didn't see the new Tomb Raider mentioned?

I'm actually kind of checking for that game, looks :smokin

Not impressed by how that witcher game looks. It looks like it can pass as current gen.

only games ill be copping this year is:

Dead Space 3 later this week
Bioshock Infinite
GTA V
Madden 14
Fifa 14

and rainbow six if it drops this year..

Just when I say I'm not going to buy another NIntendo handheld they go and make a Pocket Monsters X and Pocket Monsters Y?

Side: Anyone here from Canada? I'm hearing about a tournament there and want to know which games can be used, been EV training like crazy.

It was announced today that Rayman is being delayed until September and will no lnger be a Wii U exclusive.

Great idea for a thread. My body is ready for Bioshock Infinite. Are the Dead Space games that good? I played like 20 minutes of 2 and that was it.

Holding off on new game purchases until PS4, next gen is coming ....and my backlog is huge right now
ohwell.gif

that metal gear game seems straight but i'm hesitant to cop because i haven't played 4 yet

Only game I am interested in this year besides the usual NBA2k and Madden

SEPTEMBER 2013
17/09 - Grand Theft Auto V - (PS3, X360)

Basically. I don't know about too many other releases though.
Actually Watch Dogs and The Last of Us are other ones I'm looking out for.

That Remember Me game reminds me of Mirrors Edge

Oh yeah and I forgot about Beyond: Two Souls....that game looks like it'll be pretty good from what I've seen

Last edited:
GTA

MLB 2K13 (if it's good, probably won't be though 
mean.gif
)

Gears of War Judgement

One or two pc games..

Holding off on new game purchases until PS4, next gen is coming ....and my backlog is huge right now :\

good luck waiting.. im not gonna do that.. i;ll miss out on too many sick games..

im wanting deadpool the game, metal gear, southpark stick of truth and does anyone know when or if kingdom heart will return for PS3? i thought they were gonna do a HD remake..??

Back
Top Bottom