Big List of Game Release Dates - Feb 2013 Edition

Where's the new Call of Duty?

Is it going to be called Modern Warfare 4?

Yes, they said late 2013.

Excited for Sim City. Hope Watch Dogs gets a RD soon.

Would love to play Last of Us .. but don't want to buy a PS3 especially with the PS4 coming .. what to do :frown:

Last edited:
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Bioshock Infinite
GTA V
Watch Dogs
Rainbow Six: Patriots

All I care about and I don't even have a 3DS so scratch that one too.

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
GTA V.

All four will be purchased.

God of War, Tomb Raider and GTA 5. I'm interested to see if any of the sports titles will launch on PS4 and next gen Xbox cause if so I'll just wait to purchase them on those consoles.

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
GTA V.

All four will be purchased.
Man FFXIV I still got the original collector's edition in teh box from amazon, my pc died while it was being shipped and i've yet to replace it with an actual gaming computer (netbooks on the cheap lately) but i'm really hoping the relaunch leads to great things cuz i played the hell out of xi

simcity, last of us, and gtav. looking at how short my list is makes me think i'm getting old...

Man FFXIV I still got the original collector's edition in teh box from amazon, my pc died while it was being shipped and i've yet to replace it with an actual gaming computer (netbooks on the cheap lately) but i'm really hoping the relaunch leads to great things cuz i played the hell out of xi

I neva got FF:XIV because of the pricing for subscription. I'm not paying monthly for a game i'm not gonna play every single day.

haven't bought a game on release day in years. got a best buy gift card that will used to cop metal gear :pimp:

carpel tunnel syndrome is ready

Back
Top Bottom