Big List of Game Release Dates - Feb 2013 Edition

Managed to snag a promo copy of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance today!

Looking forward to getting stuck into it over the weekend as by all accounts this game is awesome!

Managed to snag a promo copy of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance today!

Looking forward to getting stuck into it over the weekend as by all accounts this game is awesome!

Will it matter if I haven't played MGS 4

this list just confirmed it for me. I'm no longer a "gamer"

24493859.jpg

I am no longer buying games on release date. Far too many times I drop $60 plus tax, then either the price drops in half in a matter of months, or they release an ultimate edition with all of the DLC included.
\Walking dead survival instincts looks good tho, and we all know GTAV is a must buy. everything else could pretty much wait.

i hope dead island's story doesn't disappoint this time around, it was a real fun game though

God of War :pimp:
I thought metal gear solid was a PS 3 exclusive?
And Pokemon ran out of colors so they went with letters :lol:

it is so far,this metal gear is a side story

Didn't they do a HD collection for the 360 some time ago though of all the old games?

And to the dude up above who asked if MGS4 would be necessary to play before MGRR, nah more like Devil May Cry!

I cannot wait for GTA V. I've been waiting literally the moment I beat GTA IV. It was like 3 in the morning and I felt so accomplished. 
laugh.gif
 I thought this was coming out in the Spring though?  I just hope it's not pushed back to Nov or something like that because than you can guarantee it'll be only for the new systems and I'm not in the mood to buy new systems this year. Lol

Played the first section of Metal Gear Rising!

The possibilities of different combos of swordplay are gonna be fun to discover!

The cutscenes are spectacular..

Didn't they do a HD collection for the 360 some time ago though of all the old games?
Cry!

yes they did, but Kojima said the continuation of MGS will be a ps3 exclusive with no chance of a 360 port. You cant never sure though, MGS 4 could release on the next xbox if they wanted to release it.

God of War :pimp:
I thought metal gear solid was a PS 3 exclusive?
And Pokemon ran out of colors so they went with letters :lol:

Metal gear solid 2 and 3 released on the Xbox

This was way before the hd collection. The original xbox

Last edited:
that metal gear game seems straight but i'm hesitant to cop because i haven't played 4 yet

this. and there are a few games off that last that need to be copped.

watch dogs

the last of us

gta 5 but i still haven't even unwrapped my copy of 4 yet :smh:

ground zeroes but i don't have a ps3 so i never played 4 yet.

id prolly go a bit more ham on that list if i were still in hs. i miss those days sometimes fo real. basketball and video games. the life :pimp: :lol:

will be copping naruto if they got madara :nerd:

other than that i stopped playing games like a year ago

Back
Top Bottom