Big Pun Movie To Release In September

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

never heard of him till i saw something about his wife or Rapper Wifes on E!. idk.
e3f360124dea530851add4ec9bcdb3b60f04c7fb.gif

I'll give you a slight pass if you're not a native new yorker

but if you are, then
indifferent.gif

One of the best to ever do it. Hopefully he will get more recognition for being one of the nicest
But anyone who knows hip hop already knows this.....

Word to my Capital Punishment > Ready To Die thread
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

from the looks of it from the trailer Fat joe aint on it which is good IMO...
you gotta admit , I know this is going to sound corny, but he was like the Puff Daddy to Pun's Biggie
laugh.gif
grin.gif

they were a good duo for a few years

Pun
pimp.gif

def gonna peep this... and from the looks of it from the trailer Fat joe aint on it which is good IMO...joe's wack claimin to be puns man and he dont even take care of his family at all... i remember seein the auction for when his wife sold puns piece on ebay.
Pun's wife wasn't providing for the kids but only for herself with the money. Joe saw that and cut her off. That's not a secret. Hedid the right thing IMO.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Pun
pimp.gif

def gonna peep this... and from the looks of it from the trailer Fat joe aint on it which is good IMO...joe's wack claimin to be puns man and he dont even take care of his family at all... i remember seein the auction for when his wife sold puns piece on ebay.
Pun's wife wasn't providing for the kids but only for herself with the money. Joe saw that and cut her off. That's not a secret. He did the right thing IMO.
Joe also cut off Triple Seis....homie umps beer league softball games in the BX....homie trying to stay incognito behind the mask
smh.gif
triz triztriz triz....... OKKKKKKKK

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by HisRoyalFreshness69

So this is gonna be the sequel to Supersize Me?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

my same reactions to that statement.

but pun was dope, i will definitley be watchin this movie.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Pun
pimp.gif

Pun's wife wasn't providing for the kids but only for herself with the money. Joe saw that and cut her off. That's not a secret. He did the right thing IMO.
Joe also cut off Triple Seis....homie umps beer league softball games in the BX....homie trying to stay incognito behind the mask
smh.gif
triz triz triz triz....... OKKKKKKKK
Wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

MVPlikeKobe24 wrote:

Pun
pimp.gif

def gonna peep this... and from the looks of it from the trailer Fat joe aint on it which is good IMO...joe's wack claimin to be puns man and he dont
even take care of his family at all... i remember seein the auction for when his wife sold puns piece on ebay.
Pun's wife wasn't providing for the kids but only for herself with the money. Joe saw that and cut her off. That's not a secret. He
did the right thing IMO.
smh.gif
triz triz triz triz....... OKKKKKKKK

he umped one of my games in the ems league
laugh.gif

at first i recognized his voice but when he took off the mask i was like
eek.gif
i talked to him between innings and he said that things just fell apart withrappin so he does this and works during the day. cool dude though ..........

Looks more like a documentary then a regular movie... I'll still watch it, Pun is one of my favorite lyricists.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

never heard of him till i saw something about his wife or Rapper Wifes on E!. idk.
I'm ashamed to be in the same thread asyou.
laugh.gif

Is he a good rapper? I've never heard of him before.

Is he the same guy from Brooklyn who was friends with Jay-Z?

Back
Top Bottom