big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

charlamagne "PAPOOSE WENT AT YOU" big sean "WHOOO?" 
roll.gif
 "who is papoose?"

am i the only one who still listens to that Papoose version? he called them dudes out by name, that alone gets my respect.

Someone please let me know why Loaded Lux haven't been signed nor given his fair due in the hip-hop industry. He's clearly the most lyrical out of all them other battle rappers that have appeared on smack. Im just saying is it because executives dont feel as if he fits their image because after listening to one of this songs he got it
This.
The track Lux dropped with Meth and Red is hotter than a majority of **** out right now.
And this. They sleepin' on Lux.

Definitely true till Killuminati Pt. 2 dropped.
Once again you're a prisoner of the moment my man. Joey is Nice, but he has quite some time to go before he's on Kendrick' level. It's a shame the nicest member of Pro Era isn't alive anymore too.

Papoose >>>>>>>>>>>>> Big Sean
roll.gif
 papoose cant make a hit song to save remy ma life. hes lyrical no doubt but don't nobody wanna hear that lyrical junk in the club or on the radio. lyrical music doesn't do numbers doesn't pack venues (club=not venue). you think anyone even rocks with papoose in la? they probably don't even know him. aside from hiphop heads that only love that lyrical junk. you must be a true hiphop head most true hiphop heads only listen to all that lyrical hiphop not commercial radio tv stuff

I don't care what y'all fickle new _s think is hot, relevant or packs clubs (that y'all never go to).

Y'all still trolling yourselves into listening to Lil B. Your opinions are irrelevant.

Papoose is corny but a clearly wack _ that screams "Boooii" and "I do it" a dozen times on a track is poppin?...Aight.

All this buzz and relevance talk....but ya'll ain't buying no albums so how does it matter? All y'all do is pop off on social networks for lulz and lap up whatever slop Universal and Clear Channel place at y'all feet.

This mixtape is better than Jig Sean's entire career...

View media item 561473

Last edited:
Papoose >>>>>>>>>>>>> Big Sean

:rofl:  papoose cant make a hit song to save remy ma life. hes lyrical no doubt but don't nobody wanna hear that lyrical junk in the club or on the radio. lyrical music doesn't do numbers doesn't pack venues (club=not venue). you think anyone even rocks with papoose in la? they probably don't even know him. aside from hiphop heads that only love that lyrical junk. you must be a true hiphop head most true hiphop heads only listen to all that lyrical hiphop not commercial radio tv stuff

They both suck.

Back
Top Bottom