Big Sean, Kanye, Cudi, Cons and Tony Williams all dropping Sept. 14th. (GOOD MUSIC DAY)

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

20100628-CONS.jpg

Yeah... 1 of these 4 negroes is going to be extra salty when their digits come up short.

They'd be better off releasing one album a week for an entire month.

no limit style 
laugh.gif

20100628-CONS.jpg

Yeah... 1 of these 4 negroes is going to be extra salty when their digits come up short.

no limit style 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

20100628-CONS.jpg

no limit style 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i remember those days

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

20100628-CONS.jpg

no limit style 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i remember those days

Sean Aint gonna sit with all you NT supporters...He can do gold easy with just the music forum

Sean Aint gonna sit with all you NT supporters...He can do gold easy with just the music forum

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Kanye West Recruits Madlib for New Album[/h2]
Monday Jun 28 12:05 PM CDT posted by xxl staff

Kanye West has reportedly hired plenty of help for his untitled follow-up to 808s & Heartbreak. Everyone from Q-Tip to DJ Premier to Pete Rock to the RZA has been rumored to be working with the Chicago-native, and now another beatmaker has come out of the woodwork to reveal his involvement in ’Ye’s highly anticipated return to rap.

In a recent interview with LA Weekly, underground favorite Madlib shared that West has put aside five of his beats for his upcoming album. Without offering any more details on the collabo, ’Lib simply stated that the MC/producer is a fan of his work—which includes tracks for Mos Def, Erykah Badu, Ghostface Killah, J Dilla, De La Soul and Talib Kweli, among others.

’Ye performed the first single from the project, “Power,

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Kanye West Recruits Madlib for New Album[/h2]
Monday Jun 28 12:05 PM CDT posted by xxl staff

Kanye West has reportedly hired plenty of help for his untitled follow-up to 808s & Heartbreak. Everyone from Q-Tip to DJ Premier to Pete Rock to the RZA has been rumored to be working with the Chicago-native, and now another beatmaker has come out of the woodwork to reveal his involvement in ’Ye’s highly anticipated return to rap.

In a recent interview with LA Weekly, underground favorite Madlib shared that West has put aside five of his beats for his upcoming album. Without offering any more details on the collabo, ’Lib simply stated that the MC/producer is a fan of his work—which includes tracks for Mos Def, Erykah Badu, Ghostface Killah, J Dilla, De La Soul and Talib Kweli, among others.

’Ye performed the first single from the project, “Power,

I think their is going to be a GOOD music tour this year

and they are going to sell big sean and Cons albums by slowly winning new fans over at the shows.

I think their is going to be a GOOD music tour this year

and they are going to sell big sean and Cons albums by slowly winning new fans over at the shows.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Big Sean will be released from Good Music Def Jam and will have an indie album in his future.

I put $$ on it.

^^
I cosign that. He gon still be on Good Music but they gon release aka drop that ___.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Big Sean will be released from Good Music Def Jam and will have an indie album in his future.

I put $$ on it.

^^
I cosign that. He gon still be on Good Music but they gon release aka drop that ___.

Sean's not dropping on the 14th, I know this for a fact. Kanye however, is scheduled for the 14th.

Sean's not dropping on the 14th, I know this for a fact. Kanye however, is scheduled for the 14th.

Back
Top Bottom