Dude is getting better
I hate when rappers pretend they on top and they're brand new
but he got this off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I stay staring at the screen when I'm in footlocker
the clothes he borrows from Kanye > *

i admit he's getting a little better but this dude is so unoriginal. this entire song sounded like something off of "no ceilings" and there's no denying that. somehow he manages to suck wayne's nuts with the whole "line after line...barcode" and then he still manages to sound like a 2002 kanye at the same time. dude is a straight gimmick.. the only fans he has are streetwear heads who get impressed when they see someone in a piece of bbc and bape.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i admit he's getting a little better but this dude is so unoriginal. this entire song sounded like something off of "no ceilings" and there's no denying that. somehow he manages to suck wayne's nuts with the whole "line after line...barcode" and then he still manages to sound like a 2002 kanye at the same time. dude is a straight gimmick.. the only fans he has are streetwear heads who get impressed when they see someone in a piece of bbc and bape.

you ++#%%%% serious? listen to Supa Dupa. you will realize that his flow was completely bit by 'Ye, Hov and Drake...

Was I the only one who thought he made a video for Supa Dupa.. I was like
nerd.gif
but its cool this track is
pimp.gif
none the less

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

_s is weak

Same +@!% I was thinking...
He had a few hot lines..but overall it was meh...

I guess dudes are saying he dominated cuz it's gucci's song 
eyes.gif

Rollin rollin rollin....we ain't slept in weeks!!!!

This song is dope......and the mil-a-check line = piff.

All these cats saying he weak is the same cats all on jay z`s scrotum when he used bigs lines.....at least he isn't saying what people have already said.

" "Bad !%$#@%# ..chest out.....no wonder why mrs.right keep on getting left out"
pimp.gif

Aint that the truth.....FF3 coming soon

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Rollin rollin rollin....we ain't slept in weeks!!!!

This song is dope......and the mil-a-check line = piff.

All these cats saying he weak is the same cats all on jay z`s scrotum when he used bigs lines.....at least he isn't saying what people have already said.
he has lines...

he just boring as hell... he raps wit no emotion... sounds like he doesnt even believe himself...

Back
Top Bottom