BIG3

Has anyone been following the big3?

Its been a slow summer so far with no olympics/world cup etc and I think the Big 3 is a good idea to fill the gap. The preseason games are aiight but the Big 3 is more watchable.

What I like about it most is the amount of post game action and the 4 ball brings some excitement to the outside shooting. Its great to see guys in their 40s still ballin like that, be great to see Mike or Shaq get back out there for a half court run.

Theres a tonne of NBA starts in early retirement right now be great to see some of those guys in the league next year.

I might be wrong but i think there is another Big3 thread but the new NT search is terrible

So far bc of the lack of sports it has been tolerable, but I would've liked to see them have 3 teams that didnt have NBA players on it bc some of these games are not high level by any means. I would honestly say TBT > Big3 right now. And just bc you can play 3 vs 3 does not mean you will play the same 5v5

These guys are here for a reason. You notice no active overseas players are in this league right now or active D-league guys bc it wont raise your stock to get a look in the League

I might be wrong but i think there is another Big3 thread but the new NT search is terrible
We had an issue at launch where posts made prior to the migration weren't indexed by the search feature. That's been resolved.

Big 3 is tough to search because the two terms, separately, are so small and common. I found the thread by searching "big 3" in the sports & training forum, with "topics only" checked, and ordered by recency.

Here's the earlier and larger thread on the Big 3 league:

https://niketalk.com/threads/the-bi...white-chocolate-smush-parker-sprewell.660268/

We had an issue at launch where posts made prior to the migration weren't indexed by the search feature. That's been resolved.

Big 3 is tough to search because the two terms, separately, are so small and common. I found the thread by searching "big 3" in the sports & training forum, with "topics only" checked, and ordered by recency.

Here's the earlier and larger thread on the Big 3 league:

https://niketalk.com/threads/the-bi...white-chocolate-smush-parker-sprewell.660268/

Thanks for the transparency mesh and help with the location of the original

I like what this league is on the surface. Black owned basketball league of former NBA players. It's pretty brilliant actually. I think in order for it to be successful moving forward...they need to scale down a bit. Smaller venues, cheaper tickets, etc.

Using AI as the face of the league and he's only coming out for 5 minutes every game or not even showing up...is definitely not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom