Biggest Fail Haircut. Ever.

Originally Posted by backpacker23

I heard Lebron james is taking his talent to miami
"That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship"
Back-to-the-Future-back-to-the-future-8228931-640-480.jpg

Bruh, your latness has an excuse? This thread was made when you were trolling, yea and by the looks you still acting salty. Tryin to get some e-fame ain't cha'

Bruh, your latness has an excuse? This thread was made when you were trolling, yea and by the looks you still acting salty. Tryin to get some e-fame ain't cha'

I was trolling? Do you even know what that means? Some e-fame? What are you trying to achieve here? G.T.F.O? How about you G.T.F.O out of my thread with your corny jokes. Your so predictable. Tool.

I was trolling? Do you even know what that means? Some e-fame? What are you trying to achieve here? G.T.F.O? How about you G.T.F.O out of my thread with your corny jokes. Your so predictable. Tool.

Yo, why don't you just take your L and have a seat somewhere, (jay-z/) "Sensitive thugs ya' all need hugs" (jay-z/)

Yo, why don't you just take your L and have a seat somewhere, (jay-z/) "Sensitive thugs ya' all need hugs" (jay-z/)

Because your failing harder than me. You were late as hell considering I got the joke after a few post. So not only were you caught be a hypocrite when you were trying to be funny, but your jokes were horrible and so cliche. Your just mad whack in general. Now bye.

Because your failing harder than me. You were late as hell considering I got the joke after a few post. So not only were you caught be a hypocrite when you were trying to be funny, but your jokes were horrible and so cliche. Your just mad whack in general. Now bye.

I completely understand your saltiness dun. You first make a thread that was made ages ago trying to get some LUL'z and failed hardbody. Then everybody makes fun of him and he fails to see that. Now he's trying to redeem himself by trying to be "cool" and arguing online. Wow but according to him I'm lame. Nice try bruh. Oh and welcome to NT newbie, just in case nobody's welcomed you yet.
wink.gif
I don't argue with tools cuz from a distance people can't tell who's who. You sir have a great day.
smile.gif

I completely understand your saltiness dun. You first make a thread that was made ages ago trying to get some LUL'z and failed hardbody. Then everybody makes fun of him and he fails to see that. Now he's trying to redeem himself by trying to be "cool" and arguing online. Wow but according to him I'm lame. Nice try bruh. Oh and welcome to NT newbie, just in case nobody's welcomed you yet.
wink.gif
I don't argue with tools cuz from a distance people can't tell who's who. You sir have a great day.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom