biggest nba trade ever: vc, arenas, hedo, jrich, lewis, pietrus, gortrat to suns/wiz/magic

They absolutely have to trade for another big man, like... tonight or tomorrow morning.

Duhon/Q-Rich/someone has to go for another defensive big, no way you get past Boston without it. Even if this team completely gels and shoots lights out, it's still a tough win against them.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ok ummmm I haven't read anything confirmed regarding Phoenix only Gil & Lewis. Can someone help me out?

its a done deal, already announced by both teams

They absolutely have to trade for another big man, like... tonight or tomorrow morning.

Duhon/Q-Rich/someone has to go for another defensive big, no way you get past Boston without it. Even if this team completely gels and shoots lights out, it's still a tough win against them.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Ok ummmm I haven't read anything confirmed regarding Phoenix only Gil & Lewis. Can someone help me out?

its a done deal, already announced by both teams

We get Turk back. 
pimp.gif

I'm actually happy the Magic is doing this.  I truly believe the bulls matches up better with the newer lineup lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by al3x89

it's a done deal.

i think the trade is good for PHX

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark

no

yes... jrich is gonna have the same role as VC on the magic. stand at the perimeter and wait for howard to kick out the ball. they will hardly run plays for him and his PPG will drop 

it's a done deal.

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark

no

yes... jrich is gonna have the same role as VC on the magic. stand at the perimeter and wait for howard to kick out the ball. they will hardly run plays for him and his PPG will drop 

I'm actually happy the Magic is doing this.  I truly believe the bulls matches up better with the newer lineup lol
pimp.gif

rashi wrote:
We get Turk back. 
pimp.gif

You got a guy your FO didn't want to overpay for in the first place
pimp.gif

Who has been playing awful basketball since he got his payday
pimp.gif

Who now has to share the ball with Gilbert Arenas
pimp.gif

rashi wrote:
We get Turk back. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

it's a done deal.

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark

no

i understand the role issue, but i was saying that Rich will be more of presence than VC was.

it's a done deal.

pietrus > hedo
vince = jrich
gortat > clark

no

i understand the role issue, but i was saying that Rich will be more of presence than VC was.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

rashi wrote:
We get Turk back. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Why you gotta rain on his parade tho like a jerk? 
eyes.gif

Can't fans be excited about their favorite teams making moves, whether good or bad? Its exciting none-the-less. Let the magic fans live. 

Im excited to see the Magic play. 
pimp.gif

yeah, turk is back. thats good news cause at 6'10 he can play point. but then you have too many guards. arenas, nelson, redick, richardson, hedo, Q-rich, Jason Williams, chris duhon.. so not sure how that is gonna work out.. it was good to get hedo and arenas, but maybe get rid of duhon, q-rich or redick/williams, and get a big man, cause howard is the only real inside player. unless you count bass. maybe should've gotten frye in the deal or blatche

yeah, turk is back. thats good news cause at 6'10 he can play point. but then you have too many guards. arenas, nelson, redick, richardson, hedo, Q-rich, Jason Williams, chris duhon.. so not sure how that is gonna work out.. it was good to get hedo and arenas, but maybe get rid of duhon, q-rich or redick/williams, and get a big man, cause howard is the only real inside player. unless you count bass. maybe should've gotten frye in the deal or blatche

Back
Top Bottom