biggest nba trade ever: vc, arenas, hedo, jrich, lewis, pietrus, gortrat to suns/wiz/magic

Magic are 10x better team. no more streaky VC and garbage Lewis.

not sure how people are saying Magic didnt get better. new start for Arenas, Jrich is an very good scorer, and maybe Turk will change things around but i doubt it
laugh.gif

Magic are 10x better team. no more streaky VC and garbage Lewis.

not sure how people are saying Magic didnt get better. new start for Arenas, Jrich is an very good scorer, and maybe Turk will change things around but i doubt it
laugh.gif

Now.. Knicks just need to get Melo..

Then the East will be VERY competitive... Heat, Knicks, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Magic.. it will be just like the 90s..

when it was NBA on NBC!! with Marv Albert as the announcer..

c4_1_b.JPG

Now.. Knicks just need to get Melo..

Then the East will be VERY competitive... Heat, Knicks, Bulls, Celtics, Hawks, Magic.. it will be just like the 90s..

when it was NBA on NBC!! with Marv Albert as the announcer..

c4_1_b.JPG

i can't believe people actually think the magic got better by acquiring hedo.. did you people not see what he did in TOR/PHX?

now that the arenas deal is done, this is gonna be some funny !!+!. arenas is gonna want the ball, hedo's gonna want the ball, dwight's gonna want the ball and jrich is gonna wanna shoot 3's.

orlando won't make it far in the playoffs.

Very interesting! Will this bring Magic back to #1 in the east?

Hopefully this is good for VC as I have him on my fantasy.

i can't believe people actually think the magic got better by acquiring hedo.. did you people not see what he did in TOR/PHX?

now that the arenas deal is done, this is gonna be some funny !!+!. arenas is gonna want the ball, hedo's gonna want the ball, dwight's gonna want the ball and jrich is gonna wanna shoot 3's.

orlando won't make it far in the playoffs.

Very interesting! Will this bring Magic back to #1 in the east?

Hopefully this is good for VC as I have him on my fantasy.

Wow......didnt see this coming at all.

I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But IDK about arenas ........has he even played this year?

I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya he has. and he's been playing alright since wall has been out with injuries. 

I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya he has. and he's been playing alright since wall has been out with injuries. 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Jameer
Gilbert
J-Rich
Hedo
Dwight

Nice.
as much as i'm a fan of jrich and gilbert,

no defense + no rebounds = no championship

but
pimp.gif
@ jrich and gilbert back on the same squad

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Jameer
Gilbert
J-Rich
Hedo
Dwight

Nice.
as much as i'm a fan of jrich and gilbert,

no defense + no rebounds = no championship

but
pimp.gif
@ jrich and gilbert back on the same squad

laugh.gif
I watch PLENTY of Magic games, and this does absolutely nothing to fix their problems.

Getting Arenas for Rashard will work out great for them.

However... the other trade fixes nothing. And I'd love to see how they plan on getting Arenas and Hedo the ball consistently with a PG in Jameer that has zero court vision and dribbles the whole 24 sec clock.

laugh.gif
I watch PLENTY of Magic games, and this does absolutely nothing to fix their problems.

Getting Arenas for Rashard will work out great for them.

However... the other trade fixes nothing. And I'd love to see how they plan on getting Arenas and Hedo the ball consistently with a PG in Jameer that has zero court vision and dribbles the whole 24 sec clock.

I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilbert has been the only consistent Wizards player this year. He'll play hard when he wants too, he still showed flashes this year whenever Wall was out of the game

Back
Top Bottom