Biggest Record in Los Angeles currently is..

Not a fan of the song but it is blowing up on the radio.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

NY>CA

LOL...really now. Did we forget about Chicken Noodle Soup?

All this proves is teenagers from NY and LA are both stupid!

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

NY>CA

LOL...really now. Did we forget about Chicken Noodle Soup?

All this proves is teenagers from NY and LA are both stupid!

I live in LA so I can tell you I hear this song very often on the radio. Its terrible, well YG is terrible. No originality, he just sucks period. Everytime I hear this song it irritates me to no end.

Casey Veggies (Check out customized greatly vol.2), Dom Kennedy(Enough Said) Tyga(Young Money), and even Jamaal (His joint Promenade gets on the radio out here, its way better than this crap.http://www.hotnewhiphop.c...n/play/s/8877175-29411/)

All those artist and some others represent the west very well imo. It's a shame that we have to be represented by an artist as bad as YG, smh. I would rather listen to CSD than him, and that's saying something.

I live in LA so I can tell you I hear this song very often on the radio. Its terrible, well YG is terrible. No originality, he just sucks period. Everytime I hear this song it irritates me to no end.

Casey Veggies (Check out customized greatly vol.2), Dom Kennedy(Enough Said) Tyga(Young Money), and even Jamaal (His joint Promenade gets on the radio out here, its way better than this crap.http://www.hotnewhiphop.c...n/play/s/8877175-29411/)

All those artist and some others represent the west very well imo. It's a shame that we have to be represented by an artist as bad as YG, smh. I would rather listen to CSD than him, and that's saying something.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Teach Me How to Dougie>>>>>>

You can't say that...

YOU was the one that put me on to this song a couple months back...

I been *%@+!# with it ever since...

How can yall Ns hate on this??

This #$++ is HOT!!!... I was goin make a thread about this...

This song will go down in hip hop history somewhere between "Juicy" & "Dear Mama"...

Spoiler [+]
t.i..jpg

You can't say that...

YOU was the one that put me on to this song a couple months back...

I been *%@+!# with it ever since...

How can yall Ns hate on this??

This #$++ is HOT!!!... I was goin make a thread about this...

This song will go down in hip hop history somewhere between "Juicy" & "Dear Mama"...

Spoiler [+]
t.i..jpg

yes.

but anyways, you guys need to get a life if you have that much hate for this song, it's a fun song and there's no need to play it outside of a club or party.

yes.

but anyways, you guys need to get a life if you have that much hate for this song, it's a fun song and there's no need to play it outside of a club or party.

Back
Top Bottom