Biggest Record in Los Angeles currently is..

How are they gonna play the hook on the radio? It's promoting the degradation of a woman's body. "Toot It & Boot it"?! Are you serious?
smh.gif

The hook is catchy as a muh' I can't even lie.

I see some dope fits in the video as well
nerd.gif
+
glasses.gif

Interesting to hear whats going on on the left coast.

That Toot it and Boot it Chorus hasn't caught on out in the A yet but the chorus is money
pimp.gif

That Dougie record GOES though.

I will say that most WestCoast artists know how to rap. Even the ones that make dance songs unlike a lot of southern rappers.

Interesting to hear whats going on on the left coast.

That Toot it and Boot it Chorus hasn't caught on out in the A yet but the chorus is money
pimp.gif

That Dougie record GOES though.

I will say that most WestCoast artists know how to rap. Even the ones that make dance songs unlike a lot of southern rappers.

Man its crazy because the song is so OLD. This song was circulating around LA around July 09 (maybe earlier lol). But glad to see someone from LA on the come-up. Def Jam is certainly marketing him right.

Man its crazy because the song is so OLD. This song was circulating around LA around July 09 (maybe earlier lol). But glad to see someone from LA on the come-up. Def Jam is certainly marketing him right.

first time hearing this. since the midwest radio is always late, ill blow up around here around late aug.

first time hearing this. since the midwest radio is always late, ill blow up around here around late aug.

Back
Top Bottom