Biggest Rivalry in College B-Ball

KU vs Mizzou. Our squad hates the tigers, no words can explain that shhhh. Anything black/gold =
sick.gif
. After loosing on that last second shot last year at their place, believewe'll be out for blood this season.
grin.gif

KU vs. MU.

goes further back then just basketball. ppl actually died.

or course M.U will rise to the top again this year
happy.gif
nerd.gif

M-I-Z...

I hate me some kU but nothing touches Duke/UNC, even without the media hyping it up.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Maybe a bit biased but people sleep on SU/G'Town

Its been going for a long time, some CLASSICS with OG John Thompson back at Manley and Ewing playing.

[JohnThompson] Manley is officially closed [/JohnThompson]
smh.gif

Few fights. Sherman vs Ewing

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the season

If you're a Big East follower or hardcore college basketball fan then you know about the rivalry.

Casual fans have no clue about it and I think you have to take that into consideration when rating a rivalry, at least in today's world of media and hype.

The only other rivalry in college basketball, that I can think of, that has heavy ESPN/media coverage besides Duke/UNC is Louisville/Kentucky.

MmmmmHmmmmm... Thats about it..

the thing that seperates the UK/UofL rivalry, is that it's a non-conference rivalry....they play once a year, and the loser has to eat %**% for an entireyear. there's no, we'll get 'em in 3 weeks...or hopefully see them in the conference tourney.

ESPN does really nothing to promote the game, seeing as how it's always on CBS.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

ESPN does really nothing to promote the game, seeing as how it's always on CBS.
i take that back...i think the game in '04-05 was on ESPN, when Sparks got fouled and hit them free throws...

Back
Top Bottom