Biggest Video Game Achievement

I finished Halo:Reach on Legendary solo not too long ago and that was probably the hardest game I've finished in a while.

Classic Achievements
Finishing Zelda:Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask
Catching All 150
Beating Diablo 2 on Hell
Halo:Combat Evolved on Legendary
Black & White Yoshi in Yoshi's Story
100% completed GTA:VC

Recent Achievements
Halo:Reach on Legendary
Hitting 80 with a Prot. War in WoW
First Nuke on MW2
pimp.gif

I finished Halo:Reach on Legendary solo not too long ago and that was probably the hardest game I've finished in a while.

Classic Achievements
Finishing Zelda:Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask
Catching All 150
Beating Diablo 2 on Hell
Halo:Combat Evolved on Legendary
Black & White Yoshi in Yoshi's Story
100% completed GTA:VC

Recent Achievements
Halo:Reach on Legendary
Hitting 80 with a Prot. War in WoW
First Nuke on MW2
pimp.gif

Just beat the Jordan challenge on Pro. *Kanye shrug*

Biggest one though......Beating Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Skyward Sword is next

Just beat the Jordan challenge on Pro. *Kanye shrug*

Biggest one though......Beating Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Skyward Sword is next

Beating Zelda Ocarnia of Time AND collecting all the POES
Beating Mario 64 and collecting 120 stars

EARLY!

Beating Zelda Ocarnia of Time AND collecting all the POES
Beating Mario 64 and collecting 120 stars

EARLY!

Beating Ninja Gaiden II and Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas.<---That may not be a big deal to some of you,but both games were difficult as #+$+.

Beating Ninja Gaiden II and Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas.<---That may not be a big deal to some of you,but both games were difficult as #+$+.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

still cant get a nuke
30t6p3b.gif

Played MW2 yesterday and got a nuke on Wasteland. Harrier > Chopper Gunner > Nuke. It's easy once you get to the harrier and just camp/wait for it to get you some kills. Having Danger Close perk helps a lot as well.

still cant get a nuke
30t6p3b.gif

Played MW2 yesterday and got a nuke on Wasteland. Harrier > Chopper Gunner > Nuke. It's easy once you get to the harrier and just camp/wait for it to get you some kills. Having Danger Close perk helps a lot as well.

still cant get a nuke
30t6p3b.gif

still cant get a nuke
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

still cant get a nuke
30t6p3b.gif

Me either. Was at 23 kill streak last week until I got stuck with a semtex
30t6p3b.gif

no nuke either, i feel like a loser
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Please don't say this. You'll invite like a hundred people who got a nuke and who will brag about it.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

still cant get a nuke
30t6p3b.gif

Me either. Was at 23 kill streak last week until I got stuck with a semtex
30t6p3b.gif

no nuke either, i feel like a loser
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Please don't say this. You'll invite like a hundred people who got a nuke and who will brag about it.

Getting 10,000 kills in Resistance 2
Beating COD:WAW on veteran
Beating Vectorman 1 & 2 on Sega (no cheats)

Getting 10,000 kills in Resistance 2
Beating COD:WAW on veteran
Beating Vectorman 1 & 2 on Sega (no cheats)

Ain't NOBODY gonna feel me but me, but I was super excited about the last speed upgrade on Spider-man 2; the one AFTER you beat all the extra unnecessary small crimes AFTER you've completed the story mode. I think you gotta earn like 50,000 points off saving balloons and stopping speeding cars and *+*%. It took forever, but talk about
eek.gif
. Pete be pushing like 200mph from line to line. I just wish there was more to the game than that. Cuz the only real fun in the game is navigating between, around, on, and over buildings stupid fast. No other spider-man game is even almost as enthralling.

Ain't NOBODY gonna feel me but me, but I was super excited about the last speed upgrade on Spider-man 2; the one AFTER you beat all the extra unnecessary small crimes AFTER you've completed the story mode. I think you gotta earn like 50,000 points off saving balloons and stopping speeding cars and *+*%. It took forever, but talk about
eek.gif
. Pete be pushing like 200mph from line to line. I just wish there was more to the game than that. Cuz the only real fun in the game is navigating between, around, on, and over buildings stupid fast. No other spider-man game is even almost as enthralling.

Back
Top Bottom