Biggest Video Game Achievement

i guess wen i started online gaming (not that long ago might i add)

My 1st Nuke on Mw2
pimp.gif
i was SOOOO happy

&

Going 56-2 (my best KDR game ever in mw2 .. so far)

i guess wen i started online gaming (not that long ago might i add)

My 1st Nuke on Mw2
pimp.gif
i was SOOOO happy

&

Going 56-2 (my best KDR game ever in mw2 .. so far)

Originally Posted by BURRberry

Hitting 80 with a Prot. War in WoW

this isnt an achievement, its a prerequisite to get into the basic content into the game. the game starts at 80.
the rest of the achievements are legit though 

Originally Posted by BURRberry

Hitting 80 with a Prot. War in WoW

this isnt an achievement, its a prerequisite to get into the basic content into the game. the game starts at 80.
the rest of the achievements are legit though 

My accomplishments isn't nearl as impressive as some of you guys. But I am nearing the 600 homerun mark on MLB the show '09. I also have over 3,000 hits broke the single season hit, RBI, and stolen base records, and batted .400 twice. On all-star mode. Still can't break that single season homerun record
30t6p3b.gif

My accomplishments isn't nearl as impressive as some of you guys. But I am nearing the 600 homerun mark on MLB the show '09. I also have over 3,000 hits broke the single season hit, RBI, and stolen base records, and batted .400 twice. On all-star mode. Still can't break that single season homerun record
30t6p3b.gif

I beat batman arkham asylum. This was the first game I ever beat; I usually just watch my brother play games. Batman was mad easy too, I wasn't even trying to beat it, but I did. I surprised myself because I don't even like those kind of games.

Nuking aint even hard. You just gotta play with the right party and play against the right bums.
laugh.gif

I beat batman arkham asylum. This was the first game I ever beat; I usually just watch my brother play games. Batman was mad easy too, I wasn't even trying to beat it, but I did. I surprised myself because I don't even like those kind of games.

Nuking aint even hard. You just gotta play with the right party and play against the right bums.
laugh.gif

I remember watching my bro play Ocarina of Time so it wasn't as hard but I will admit going in without knowing anything would be tough...

I remember watching my bro play Ocarina of Time so it wasn't as hard but I will admit going in without knowing anything would be tough...

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles.jpg

beating a level (any level) in this game without throwing a controller at the tv, pulling out your hair or saying a single curse word

teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles.jpg

beating a level (any level) in this game without throwing a controller at the tv, pulling out your hair or saying a single curse word

Back
Top Bottom