Biggest Video Game Achievement

c4730ohf.jpg

Very few things in this world I've been able to do right, but this game right here... I PERFECTED THIS GAME 
indifferent.gif

c4730ohf.jpg

Very few things in this world I've been able to do right, but this game right here... I PERFECTED THIS GAME 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EvansST

I was a madden fanatic a few years ago and I could make any QB fulfill their potential in season mode.
From the 04-06 Madden video games I made Michael Vick the greatest QB to ever play the game.

I won 3-5 superbowls with him and the game difficulty at all-madden.

Not only I won superbowls I broke several passing records with him. One season I passed for over 5000 yards, 70 TDS, 3200 rushing yards,20 rushing TDS. 

Everybody thought I was just going to run and never pass but I took advantage of Vick's strong arm. 
That's not hard at all depending on how long the quarters are
Just sayin....

Originally Posted by EvansST

I was a madden fanatic a few years ago and I could make any QB fulfill their potential in season mode.
From the 04-06 Madden video games I made Michael Vick the greatest QB to ever play the game.

I won 3-5 superbowls with him and the game difficulty at all-madden.

Not only I won superbowls I broke several passing records with him. One season I passed for over 5000 yards, 70 TDS, 3200 rushing yards,20 rushing TDS. 

Everybody thought I was just going to run and never pass but I took advantage of Vick's strong arm. 
That's not hard at all depending on how long the quarters are
Just sayin....

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I beat batman arkham asylum. This was the first game I ever beat; I usually just watch my brother play games. Batman was mad easy too, I wasn't even trying to beat it, but I did. I surprised myself because I don't even like those kind of games.

Nuking aint even hard. You just gotta play with the right party and play against the right bums.
laugh.gif

when i was growin up, i was the same way, i remember watchin him play FFVII basically a whole summer.

I beat COD4, MW2, GTA4...(ps3 games)  not accomplishments and im really not a gamer. 

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I beat batman arkham asylum. This was the first game I ever beat; I usually just watch my brother play games. Batman was mad easy too, I wasn't even trying to beat it, but I did. I surprised myself because I don't even like those kind of games.

Nuking aint even hard. You just gotta play with the right party and play against the right bums.
laugh.gif

when i was growin up, i was the same way, i remember watchin him play FFVII basically a whole summer.

I beat COD4, MW2, GTA4...(ps3 games)  not accomplishments and im really not a gamer. 

the easiest way for me to get a nuke was to play ground war so when you get the chopper gunner, you get the nuke with it and don't have to frantically run around trying to get a few more kills
another key is one that you can't control-the other team shooting down your harrier/chopper gunner
i had the hardest time getting nukes and i wanted the emblem really bad, had 7 nukes then one day got in the right lobby and got 5 nukes in that lobby. nukes are about fortune if you aren't stupid good like one of my friends that has 75 lifetime nukes and doesn't even try to get them all the time

the easiest way for me to get a nuke was to play ground war so when you get the chopper gunner, you get the nuke with it and don't have to frantically run around trying to get a few more kills
another key is one that you can't control-the other team shooting down your harrier/chopper gunner
i had the hardest time getting nukes and i wanted the emblem really bad, had 7 nukes then one day got in the right lobby and got 5 nukes in that lobby. nukes are about fortune if you aren't stupid good like one of my friends that has 75 lifetime nukes and doesn't even try to get them all the time

Not much, just
180 Emblems on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
and those RC missions in GTA: SA

Not much, just
180 Emblems on Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
and those RC missions in GTA: SA

No Mitchellicious!
Ninja Gaiden on NES makes any new installment of the series look like child's play.

No Mitchellicious!
Ninja Gaiden on NES makes any new installment of the series look like child's play.

Not many,

I got a nuke on COD MW2 just once.
And I was ranked #1 online on Madden 09 for about a month(Xbox 360). I had no life.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Not many,

I got a nuke on COD MW2 just once.
And I was ranked #1 online on Madden 09 for about a month(Xbox 360). I had no life.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

-Beating Emerald and Ruby Weapon on FF7.
-Beating Ocarina of Time with no deaths and completing all the side quests and whatnot...still the best game I've ever played.
-Getting all the cheats in Goldeneye, especially invincibility by beating the facility on 00 Agent in 2 mins or w/e it was

-Beating Emerald and Ruby Weapon on FF7.
-Beating Ocarina of Time with no deaths and completing all the side quests and whatnot...still the best game I've ever played.
-Getting all the cheats in Goldeneye, especially invincibility by beating the facility on 00 Agent in 2 mins or w/e it was

Back
Top Bottom