Biggie vs. Tupac

With the release of the Notorious movie tomorrow, you know the comparisons between Biggie and Tupac are going to start up again. IMO, no comparison.

Tupac was much more versatile and just way too raw. Lets hear it NT!

PAC
pimp.gif
.... im from the west btw

pac was more than an artist. biggie was just an artist. pac>biggie on any platform its not even close imo.

Pac was more of the outlaw, ruff, rugged and raw type artist. Biggie was more a lyrical genious, not that Pac wasnt but I hope you know what I mean. Pac >Biggie

Pacs music had meaning and sounded better. Biggie was nice and lyrical but not hes not beating Pac.

Since we're talking about the Notorious movie

Pac's life story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Biggie's

Biggie's lyrics>>>>>> Pac's

Can o worms you just opened. Post'n my argument now since this is all this is going to turn into ... As a west coaster I ride w/ Pac all day & annointhim as that dude over Biggie & heres why ...

Pac grew up on both coast & in the midwest for a min & his style of rap is influenced by this. Also influental to Pac was his militant family thatparticipated in the civil rights movement of the 60's. Its because of this (to me ) Pacs rhymes have more depth & meaning to young brothers in thiscountry ...

Biggie was a great MC too but I dont recall him coming from a militant background, or moving around the US. Big grew up in poverty as far as I know, thereforehis lyrics reach a threshhold that Pac surpasses only because of his background.

Both were great MC's . Yall can state your arguments all you want for Big being the uno & I might agree w/ some of it but Pac speaks to my soul ...

Bulgaria

mural2.jpg

Sierra Leone

mural3.jpg

Mexico

mural4.jpg

Bermuda

mural5.jpg

You tell me who's greater?
Biggie was a rapper.
Pac was a movement.

2Pac > Biggie

But I'll readily admit that Biggie could've been better if he didn't die so early into his career.

seriously why were so many people on these two's nuts tho? i dont hear anything "influential" in any of there lyrics, biggie rapped about a lifehe never lived, and pac is just garbage

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

seriously why were so many people on these two's nuts tho? i dont hear anything "influential" in any of there lyrics, biggie rapped about a life he never lived, and pac is just garbage

Your hispanic, no? You gets a pass for not hearing anything influential ...
laugh.gif

Point blank, anyone that says Pac was better than Biggie has a VERY biased opinion. There is no way he is nicer than Biggie as a rapper. Biggie was WAY moreadvanced. The only thing Pac had was that he was deep and I guess that touched a lot of people. But, as far as being a better rapper, you're foolingyourself if you're voting Pac.

By the way, Big L>Biggie and Pac. It's a shame the number of people who have never even heard of him.

Back
Top Bottom