Biggie vs. Tupac

BIGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brooklyn We Go Hard!

Pac was alright.....but as others have said he was more aa culture than a rapper.

Biggie is the greatest rapper of all time.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Pac was alright.....but as others have said he was more aa culture than a rapper.

Biggie Avy Check is the greatest rappers of all time.

Pac painted pictures lyrically, he has so much more music to listen to on various topics with Tupac you got various emotions also. With Tupac you can hearreality simply because when he rapped he put everything he had into his music. Biggie was just a punchline rapper smooth swagger, smooth flow, it's more ofa smooth type of rap, I've never heard Biggie's full potential, I guess Puffy was cheap or something because Biggie wouldn't hit up the studiounless he was ready, therefore creating a lesser volume of songs from Biggie. Tupac on the other hand had so much to say and he somehow knew life isn'tpromised so he put out so much more music than any artist in the rap game period, that when he died his fans could still listen to him on a daily basis. Tupacis more consistant Biggie was more laid back.

Over rated some of yall talking out your *** PAC was that dude just because he didn't talk about kidnapping your kids f_ in the a_ And throwing them overthe bridge ( hot line can't front) doesn't make PAC overated I can put troublesome 96 right with what's beef but I guess everyone has their ownopinion

B.I.G. was the best rapper ever that's not even up for debate, but love him or hate him - 2Pac could have done so much more outside of hip hop.

I honestly can't pick between the two.

why even argue this?

both dudes were wayyyy ahead of their time and its a damn shame they aren't alive today.

I don't even understand half the nonsense in this thread... If we are discussing all around rap, BIG has the upperhand. He encompassed flow, wordplay, wit,storytelling all in his lyricism and presented it to the people with a smooth delivery... As someone mentioned before, Pac was way more influential to those ofthe rap game today. He was more of a poet with a fierce delivery. His image had a lot of people hooked that didnt even know his real background. Both of themlied about their lifestyle and background to an extent. Both had rappers that did get along with them, outside of each other, but st the same time, the streetsloved both of these cats... Anybody that chooses Pac because of the amount of songs that he had should go deaf and pay for their hearing back... Sure Pac hadquantity, but Big had QUALITY! And the quality of his material is a lot better than more than half the rappers of today... And that says alot!!!!

I just dont get how folks can say BIG was the best ever when his body of work ( to the public ) is so small compared to not just Pac, but those that have beenin it for years ...

Ignorant & biased if you ask me ...

Hell, Andre 3K is a better rapper then BIG to me, but again, thats a biased statement simply because of my view on the art of hip hop ...

1. Move this to the music section

2. 2Pac was a huge icon but not even that great from a musical point of view. 2Pac was an icon, and he was a lot more influential, but Biggie was a lot moretalented. Period.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

B.I.G. was the best rapper ever that's not even up for debate, but love him or hate him - 2Pac could have done so much more outside of hip hop.

I honestly can't pick between the two.

Man that vid was flames make me miss PAC even more, man he looked wierd with that hair LOL. Oh yeah yall knew PAC f_ with us Georgia boyz

I was really into both.
I asked a friend if she was gonna see the Biggie movie yesterday and she said "no I never really liked him he was just okay to me" So I hit her withthe
indifferent.gif

I was like what the hell you talking about Biggie, Puff, Ma$e, Lil Kim, 112, Black Rob, The Lox, Shyne, Craig Mack all them were killing it back then how couldyou not like them?
But I still like Pac better but Biggie is right behind.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Pac was a revolutionary who put his poetry to beats. BIG was a RAPPER. In fact, he was a rapper's rapper.
Anyways. This is my stance. If I'm in a rap mood, I'll listen to biggie. But if I'm just in a music mood, I'd rather listen toPac.
Hard to explain but I love 2Pac a lot more in general but appreciate/respect/impressed by Biggie's rap talents a lot more.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Hell, Andre 3K is a better rapper then BIG to me
Stop it.. you're saying this for shock value...

At least put the rest of what I said in there cuzzin... I have my reasons & what I believe are valid arguments to back

up what I say.

Alot of these one word answers to either artist are funny, overrated this, he wasnt that, but aint sayin why? Makes me

wonder how solid their foundation for this debate is ...

Edit:
laugh.gif
laughing @ myself because "1 more chance" is myringtone.

Back
Top Bottom