Biggie vs. Tupac

stop it with this pac bs so overrated its no even funny .....hes a phony....from his raps to his fake west coast accent.throwing up w's like he wasn'ta dancer from baltimore(i seen the docu) .its biggie allll day ..the g.o.a.t........pacs got a handful of good songs that every pac fan always brings up...bigsgot songs for days ...this is not even close .....2 albums vs. 20 albums?? big still wins

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Y'all dudes still going at it in here?
laugh.gif
LET IT GO. Listen to who you like and respect and appreciate both of them. May they both RIP.
Seriously dudes coming in thinking they saying something new when they can just copy and paste from page 4. LOCK THIS GARBAGE!

Originally Posted by john mickens

stop it with this pac bs so overrated its no even funny .....hes a phony....from his raps to his fake west coast accent.throwing up w's like he wasn't
a dancer from baltimore(i seen the docu) .its biggie allll day ..the g.o.a.t........pacs got a handful of good songs that every pac fan always brings up...bigs
got songs for days ...this is not even close .....2 albums vs. 20 albums?? big still wins

You're a clown.

Reasonable Doubt or Ready to Die?

Personally I'll take Reasonable Doubt over Ready to Die, nothing else in Jay's catalogue comes close to anything BIG released though imo

This is a hard topic because I like both of them equally because of how different they are. These two were light years ahead of their time. After watchingNotorious, I wish they were still with us.

IMHO, I believe a lot of ppl like pac for the wrong reason. Which is his Thug Life look and not some overweight rapper. And that's why I believe he'smore liked by ppl that hear music not listen. I'm not talking about my fellow NTers in here that know their !*!!.

That being said

1 a. Smalls
1 b. Shakur
3. Hovito
4. Nasty
5.L

I feel like PAC is the goat, but at the same time I feel like big is the goat I think both are the goat in their own way hell I just wished PAC didn'twaste so much time going at biggie and I wish big wouldve reached out to PAC the night he got wet up in that elevator, he shouldve hit up PAC when he was lockdown

i feel alot of people should have stop this non sense a long time ago we lost to of the best of all time over nothing

YO
don't get me wrong

Pac is one of the dopest ppl to ever walk this planet
he was a fcuking revolutionary man

but as a rapper? ehhh

not even top 25

Big was ahead of his time, lyrically

Him and Nasir got my top spots

Originally Posted by calikev34

YO
don't get me wrong

Pac is one of the dopest ppl to ever walk this planet
he was a fcuking revolutionary man

but as a rapper? ehhh

not even top 25

Big was ahead of his time, lyrically

Him and Nasir got my top spots
NOT EVEN TOP 25????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mind=Blown

Pac was not no damn revolutionary either.  He wasn't that special. No revolutionary goes around doing some of the things that he did. He wasn't nearly as the "Political" figure that people make him out to be. He was a music artist who rapped. That's it.

But with that being said, Pac is the greatest of all time to me. The man just has so many hits. He hits you with songs like "Brenda's got a baby," and "Keep Ya head Up," to "To Live and Die in LA," to "How Do You Want It" to Sucka For Love" to "Unconditional Love" to "Fair Xchange" and "You Can Call."Many people point to this as being contradictory, and I beg to differ. IMO, it wasn't being contradictory, it was more so him being human. No person is "Dear Mama" all the time. And No Person is "I get around" all the time. We all have this element, and the fact that he is able to portray these elements of life in the manner he did, makes him that much better. And imo, those songs are certified hits, classics, etc.

Biggie can box with him, but he just doesn't measure up to me. Many people point to big as being a supreme lyricist, and while I do agree, I don't think he was miles ahead of pac in this department, in fact he's an underrated lyricist. Added to that, Pac just has more great songs. They point to big's storytelling ability, well what do you call "Better Dayz" and "My Block?" Pac did what big did, and more. 

I say this as one of the biggest big fans there is. From Juicy, to long kiss goodnight, to who shot ya, to sky's the limit, I could go on. But All bias aside, to me, Pac's supreme versatility is what gets him over every other rapper in the history of the genre.

You want a club banger, pac has multiple. You want lyrical, Pac has it. You want introspective, Pac has it. How do you want it (No pun intended)

LMAO @ the unnecessary bump.

Tell me why I thought this was an undercover beef thread of some sort lol.

if it's a question to who was the better rapper, then it's BIG no contest.
BIG simply had a better discography with fewer albums.
Pac was a revolutionary, no one is arguing that.

HOV > Both > Lupe > Emenim

Pac > Biggie.

All Eyez on Me, Me Against the World, 7 Day Theory > Ready to Die, Life After Death

Big L > all
pimp.gif

...sike. The idiot who said that in this thread knows nothing about hip-hop. Dude's best album isn't seeing Pac/Big's work, and I'll take structured songs and albums over some random freestyle anyway.

Back
Top Bottom