Biggie vs. Tupac

Originally Posted by ositodormilon

Nas
Prodigy
Jay-z
BIG
Eminem

....today, cuz tommorow itd probably change edit: Im STILL waiting on that Pac verse.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
canibus is more "lyrical" then all them dudes,why is he not #1on your list?

more proof that the only dudes saying biggie are dudes from nyc
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Some people in this thread are just dumb.

Someone lock this up
smh.gif

I posted my OG reply without reading any other posts in the thread, now that I skimmed through the last 15 pages I can't help but
smh.gif
@ some of the replies/arguments in this thread

a lot of stupid things said here
tired.gif

Word. I swear I'm gonna start doing the same thing in these type of threads from now on.

Originally Posted by phillypac

Nas
Prodigy
Jay-z
BIG
Eminem

....today, cuz tommorow itd probably change edit: Im STILL waiting on that Pac verse.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
canibus is more "lyrical" then all them dudes,why is he not #1 on your list?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

lol #!$? you must love Cannibus or something. This is my list homie, stop hating. You cannot seriously be telling me that Cannibus is better than these 5...the only thing i know is that any of these rappers can take Pac verse for verse. Song for Song. End of discussion. please step away from the Stoneface button.IM STILL WAITING FOR THAT VERSE PHILLYPAC Its not a NY thing its a SKILL thing dig?

Nas
Prodigy
Jay-z
BIG
Eminem

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
canibus is more "lyrical" then all them dudes,why is he not #1 on your list?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You cannot seriously be telling me that Cannibus is better than these 5...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

canibus is better then them five going by your own logic about being "lyrical"

pac made better songs and albums then them dudes nuff said

WOW...if you honestly think Can i bus is better than Nas, prodigy, jay z, Big, and eminem this thread and your opinion is moot. thanks for playin...

WOW...if you honestly think Can i bus is better than Nas, prodigy, jay z, Big, and eminem this thread and your opinion is moot. thanks for playin...

are you slow?

your whole reasons of why biggie is better then pac cause you claim he is more "lyrical",and when i mention some one more lyrical then the dudes inya top 5,you can't seem to understand that your own logic is what determined canibus being better then your top 5

ya whole logic is flawed,just fall back from this thread and stop riding dudes cause they from where you are from

phillypac has a point, Canibus is more lyrically skilled than all those mentioned but BIG isn't better than pac just because of the lyrics... he was abetter rapper in every aspect except emotion. Things like storytelling skills, big > pac.

I can't believe this thread is still going, nobody is going to change those mind everyone has their own opinion of who is the best nobody mind is going tochange I'm just glad I was alive when these dudes was out spittin flames

Originally Posted by eastpointoutlaw

I can't believe this thread is still going, nobody is going to change those mind everyone has their own opinion of who is the best nobody mind is going to change I'm just glad I was alive when these dudes was out spittin flames

it's clear from this thread that the dudes that pick biggie are from nyc or not living reality

makaveli is better then all of biggie and bad boys albums/songs collection put together

it's clear from this thread that the dudes that pick biggie are from nyc or not living reality

makaveli is better then all of biggie and bad boys albums/songs collection put together

Lifestylez > Ready to Die > Tupac discography>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bad boys

You keep saying NY.. NY..NY... just forget about that. It's no use posting. No amount of posts is going to change a guy with a pac avy and sn.

why does somebody always have to come up and make a thread about whos better; pac or biggie??....c-mon you know people have there own opinons but to me both ofthem are one of my fav. rappers ..i dont like one more than the other...

theres days when i wanna here pac and days when i wanna here biggie,both of them are sick and i have much respect for pac and biggie... i hate when peoplebring this up b/c it startes a east coast west coast thing. BIGGIE AND PAC ALL DAY...(RIP)

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

why does somebody always have to come up and make a thread about whos better; pac or biggie??....c-mon you know people have there own opinons but to me both of them are one of my fav. rappers ..i dont like one more than the other...

theres days when i wanna here pac and days when i wanna here biggie,both of them are sick and i have much respect for pac and biggie... i hate when people bring this up b/c it startes a east coast west coast thing. BIGGIE AND PAC ALL DAY...(RIP)

Word Up, your absolutely right. People have their own preference and I understand that Biggie And Pac RIP

But Seriously, Pac really is better then Big.

"Don't Let This pressure make you panic and when you get stranded, and things don't go the way you planned it,
Dreamin of riches, in a position of makin' a difference, politics and hypocrits, they don't wanna listen."
pimp.gif

Ratha be ya n.i.g.g.a., life goes on I could on and on......same can't be said for big

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I say BIG.......and ive never been to new york in my life
ive never been to NY either but real talk i listen more to east coast rapper than i do listen to rappers that are from tx.

Back
Top Bottom