bigj505 collection post 56K not welcome - Updated 02/26/10

bigj505

Staff member
I figured I would take some pics of my collection. It's nothing special to be honest. Not much OG stuff.
And honestly, I get bored and destroy my collection and rebuild cept for my personal favorites. My ex girl friend stole some kicks from me including the DMP6/11 pack, Bred 13 retros, Altitude 13s, Cool Grey 3s, and my extra Grey/White 23s.
I recopped all she stole this yr but i sold them cause the feeling wasnt the same. The only shoes I kept was the DMP 6/11s cause they are gems to me.
I do regret selling my 02 pearls and dr dooms... i had a master plan that backfired on me.
Most of my jordans were copped on severe discount and I have to thank UpandComing32 and HareJordanTwentyThree for consistently helping me get stuff I never thought I would get. I cannot say thank you enough.
This isnt everything but its a good portion of what I have. Will update later.

New Collection!!!!!

Old Collection

wow...EU silver FP1's, SICK!!! i'm still trying to hunt down a pair of those! very dope collection tho, thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

wow...EU silver FP1's, SICK!!! i'm still trying to hunt down a pair of those! very dope collection tho, thanks for sharing!
thanks for the kind words all. definitely appreciate it.
mayhemgatz, i lucked out... found a dude on ebay selling off his collection yrs ago. sold them to me DS for 180 shipped!!!!!!!!!
ive only worn em like 4 times but stopped when nike retrod the regular silvers cause dudes just dont appreciate them
grin.gif

At first I was like "oh great nothing but CDP's" but DAAAAAAMN did it heat up! Good stuff man love the FP's and XX3's

thanks guys... my jordan collection is pretty lame just because i love foams more. thats y it seems like my non jordan kicks are older.
im probably going to take the rest of my pics tomorrow.
smile.gif

thanks again all.
Joe, i KNOW for a fact ur collection destroys all that my collection stands for... and for that, i added the rest of my shoes on page 1... mainly, the royalduncans u wanted lol
and baby j, i know ur collection post is coming soon, right?

Back
Top Bottom